Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/6/2004 3:01:58 PM EDT
I was in Macy's shopping for a suit today, when I looked over at a TV and CNN was pumping up how great Kerry is, since he's now "going to get the Second Amendment voters" in the country, after he did the whole rifle over his head "out of my cold dead hands" routine.  

This guy next to me says, "well it looks like he's not so bad afterall."  I responded to him that he voted for every piece of gun legislation as a senator and that he wants to reauthorize the "sporting clause" ban before it expires next week.  He looks at me and says, "what has Bush done for gun rights recently?"  I respond, "Nothing."  He hasn't done anything to harm us, that's more than we can say for Kerry, who's only using it as a tool to win the south.

At this point, I thought he was either going to be an asshole or he was going to nod and say, "by golly, you're right."  He did the second best thing, he said he was going to look into Kerry's voting record and if he's two faced about that, then he's going to make sure his family votes Bush.

*Balzac pats self on back.

Pic taken from Lippo's thread:
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:04:00 PM EDT
[#1]

who says by golly anymore
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:04:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Good job.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:04:54 PM EDT
[#3]
flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:06:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-

+1
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:07:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't care about his voting record on guns or anything else.  He served in Veitnam!  He deserves my vote!

()
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:07:16 PM EDT
[#6]
You're saying Kerry was filmed somewhere holding a rifle over his head,saying,"outta my cold,dead hands"?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:07:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

who says by golly anymore

Reread it.  I didn't say he said that, only that he would either have a positive reaction or a negative reaction.  The "by golly" is my commentary.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:09:04 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Owned.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:10:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:12:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Unfortunately they're also at least somewhat right.  Sure fooled the guy Balzac was talking to.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:13:32 PM EDT
[#11]
I think my new definition of the word "desperate" will be :  When a very left, very anti-gun Democrat uses a pro-second amendment platform in hopes of coming back from a 10 point deficit.

Flippity, flop.

Good job Balzac72.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:14:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:20:39 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You're saying Kerry was filmed somewhere holding a rifle over his head,saying,"outta my cold,dead hands"?

+1
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:27:46 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Not exactly, the news reporter commented that he was holding the gun over his head pumping it in the air like Charlton Heston did.  Remember that speech?

But it was to appeal to gun owners at some conference.  I didn't get all of the details, I was a couple aisles away and walked over listening to the commentator talk about what Kerry did, likening it to Heston's "cold dead hands" speech.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:28:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:29:27 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
CNN just reported after filming that sound bite kerry dropped the gun and was shot in the ass.

He has filed for purple heart number 4.

mike

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:37:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Kerry is so full of that he will eventually get caught, and will hopfully have to drop out of the race out of respect for our great nation

I wish . . . but that will never happen

He should be ashamed
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:38:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:44:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Well I guess he does support the 2nd amendment I just might now vote for him
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:45:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Reminds me of the pic of Sadaam Hussein firing his rifle from his palace
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:49:42 PM EDT
[#21]
But he's got a shotgun he uses to shoot skeet! How could he be against my owning an AR-15!?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:52:57 PM EDT
[#22]
yeah, right he's for the 2nd Amend like I'm going to be a millionaire tomorrow. Typical liberal BS, but he's against assault weapons, closing the gunshow loop hole(private party transfers on the Fed level), and against Sat. Nite Spls. Other than that he's pro-2nd Amendment.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:56:48 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I was in Macy's shopping for a suit today, when I looked over at a TV and CNN was pumping up how great Kerry is, since he's now "going to get the Second Amendment voters" in the country, after he did the whole rifle over his head "out of my cold dead hands" routine.  

This guy next to me says, "well it looks like he's not so bad afterall."  I responded to him that he voted for every piece of gun legislation as a senator and that he wants to reauthorize the "sporting clause" ban before it expires next week.  He looks at me and says, "what has Bush done for gun rights recently?"  I respond, "Nothing."  He hasn't done anything to harm us, that's more than we can say for Kerry, who's only using it as a tool to win the south.

At this point, I thought he was either going to be an asshole or he was going to nod and say, "by golly, you're right."  He did the second best thing, he said he was going to look into Kerry's voting record and if he's two faced about that, then he's going to make sure his family votes Bush.

*Balzac pats self on back.

Pic taken from Lippo's thread:
us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040906/capt.wv10109061841.kerry_wv101.jpg

Ahh, the campaign finally took away that $12000 Italian POS and gave him a proper 'working man's gun'...

Sorry, the facelift isn't working...
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:57:12 PM EDT
[#24]
It never happened.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:59:02 PM EDT
[#25]
LOL
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:02:35 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Reminds me of the pic of Sadaam Hussein firing his rifle from his palace

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:22:35 PM EDT
[#27]
See, he's pro AR-15.

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:39:52 PM EDT
[#28]
FUCKING LIAR
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:47:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:49:42 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I don't care about his voting record on guns or anything else.  He served in Veitnam!  He deserves my vote!

Kerry was in Vietnam? No way.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:54:08 PM EDT
[#31]

Kind of looks the same to me, what do ya'll think?

Dang, Stove_Pipe, ya' beat me to it.  Guess I should have checked out page 2.LOL
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:02:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:02:42 PM EDT
[#33]
On the votes that the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence considered to be the most important as of 2003, Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 100 percent of the time. These scores are cumulative for each representative's time in their current office. The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence considered votes from 1988-2003 in the House and 1991-2003 in the Senate when determining these scores.

Based on the results of a questionnaire the Gun Owners of America assigned Senator Kerry a 10 out of 100.

On the votes that the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence considered to be the most important as of 2002, Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 100 percent of the time. These scores are cumulative for each representative's time in their current office. The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence considered votes from 1988-2002 in the House and 1991-2002 in the Senate when determining these scores.

Based on lifetime voting records on gun issues and the results of a questionnaire sent to all Congressional candidates in 2002, the National Rifle Association assigned Senator Kerry a grade of F (with grades ranging from a high of A+ to a low of F).

2001-2002  
Based on the results of a questionnaire the Gun Owners of America assigned Senator Kerry a grade of F (with grades ranging from a high of A+ to a low of F-).

1999-2000  
On the votes that the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence considered to be the most important in 1999-2000 , Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 100 percent of the time.

1999-2000  
Based on the results of a questionnaire the Gun Owners of America assigned Senator Kerry a grade of F- (with grades ranging from a high of A+ to a low of F-).
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:03:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Wonder how many folks in the crowd he swept with the muzzle before getting it up in the air?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:46:12 PM EDT
[#35]
'I actually DIDN'T vote to extend the AWB, before I voted FOR it' -J.F(ull of shit). K

-LS
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:50:42 PM EDT
[#36]
I plan on voting for Kerry.

Right before I vote against him.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:52:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:03:08 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
CNN just reported after filming that sound bite kerry dropped the gun and was shot in the ass.   pinched on the ass by some dude

mike

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:07:37 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
CNN just reported after filming that sound bite kerry dropped the gun and was shot in the ass.

mike

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:08:47 PM EDT
[#40]
This shotgun stuff is getting old.

Where is he with a Glock or sumpin?

CRC
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:13:02 PM EDT
[#41]

what's with the yellow band on his wrist? are they tagging & releasing Senators in Massachusetts?

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:22:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Kerry would jump onto a trout hatchery and fuck fish for a coupla votes.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:23:18 PM EDT
[#43]
I will vote for him when he holds that same shotgun and says "Hold my beer and watch this"
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:27:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Do you think Kerry's supposed pro-gun stance is timed with the NRA being blocked from political statements or a response? Or, is that just by chance?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:50:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Both eyes closed ,glad it aint loaded!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:51:26 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Proves that Kerry and CNN think gun owners are stupid.

Flawed: Assumes k*rry and CNNema are able to think.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:54:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Does this mean that he's going to lose Michael Moore's vote now?  

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:56:55 PM EDT
[#48]
I am so sick of his shit.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:05:05 PM EDT
[#49]
To his credit, he didn't naturally put his finger on the trigger and sweep the crowd like Sen Feinstein.

I still think it is a pathetic attempt to gain red county votes.  The good thing is it shows how important the democrats think our vote is - and that some of them can probably be educated.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:09:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Sure...Kerry's a real 2nd Amendment guy all right.  And I'm the King of Siam.

Remember this cardinal fact if you remember no other:  Democrats do NOT LIKE GUNS!  Any time they do, THEY ARE LYING!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top