Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2004 2:14:24 PM EDT
These people are imploding and I think we should help.  I’ve been banned several times in the last few days for suggesting I was voting third party.

Now, if 6,000 members of AR15 (registered at DU) happen to suggest not voting for Kerry, I think they would truly implode.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=register

Link made cold -DF
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:19:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I would break the rules:

We ban conservative disruptors who are opposed to the broad goals of this website. If you think overall that George W. Bush is doing a swell job, or if you wish to see Republicans win, or if you are generally supportive of conservative ideals, please do not register to post, as you will likely be banned.
Can I sue them?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:22:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I did a while back and I've decided any more time spent over there is not worth the acid reflux.  I'd rather hang out with like minded people.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:23:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I would break the rules:

We ban conservative disruptors who are opposed to the broad goals of this website. If you think overall that George W. Bush is doing a swell job, or if you wish to see Republicans win, or if you are generally supportive of conservative ideals, please do not register to post, as you will likely be banned.
Can I sue them?

I'ts all about disruption!

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:24:24 PM EDT
[#4]
hot link

ugh

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:26:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

In other words: Tow the DEMOCRAT party line or be banned.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:27:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Edit your post and get rid of that hot link.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:28:01 PM EDT
[#7]
So, I'm guessing Zell Miller's been banned?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:37:59 PM EDT
[#8]
done!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:38:49 PM EDT
[#9]
done!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:42:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Report back when you are banned.   I was in the last 30 minutes.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:03:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Done

First I entered my hotmail and it said no free e-mail services so then I made another gmail account and it worked!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:10:58 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm in (chime mission impossible music)
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:11:03 PM EDT
[#13]
I've just got another account

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:15:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:17:48 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm banned and I never posted anything!

This is the e-mail
Here is the e-mail:

Thank you for registering to use our forum. Following is your login information:

Username: 147157160015012
Password: ********

The forum is located at

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php

Once there, click on the login icon to begin using our forum. Once logged on, be sure to check out the user "Options" menu to view what options you can set.

Thank you,
The DU Admins

Please do NOT copy and paste the password
when trying to login to DU for the first time.

Democratic Underground Admin

I pasted the password but how does that get me banned???

-

and this is what it says when I log in
ERROR: Your posting privileges have been revoked. If you do not know why this has happened, please take a moment to read our Message Board Rules.

If, after reading our rules, you still cannot figure out why your posting privileges were revoked, then it may have been an error. If so, you may appeal by sending an email to [email protected]. Please include your forum username.

We do occasionally reinstate posting privileges for members who have been banned, after a cooling-off period has passed. If you would like to have your privileges reinstated you may state your case by sending an email to [email protected]. Please include your forum username.

We read all correspondence sent to us. If you do not get a response to your appeal, it is because your request was denied.

Don't remember your password?
Click here to receive a new password for your account

EMail to admin being typed as you read
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:19:53 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I would break the rules:

Can I sue them?

Hmmm...I guess they are afraid of actual debate about their positions...DU is nothing but a LibDem circle jerk...
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:33:18 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm one of them now

It's been nice knowing you guys

Wait!  I couldn't have gone "native" that quick

GM
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:35:46 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
These people are imploding and I think we should help.  I’ve been banned several times in the last few days for suggesting I was voting third party.

Now, if 6,000 members of AR15 (registered at DU) happen to suggest not voting for Kerry, I think they would truly implode.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=register

Link made cold -DF

It's not right when they do it here, and it's not right to do it there.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:35:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Waste of time.  Let them implode, they're doing a fine job of it without us.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:36:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Geez, that place is loaded with morons. How can they breathe with their heads shoved sooooo far up their huge asses?  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:37:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In other words: Tow the DEMOCRAT party line or be banned.

It's "Toe" the line, not "Tow" the line.  As in boxers on the line before a match....now what were we talking about?  Oh yea, pie!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top