Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2004 1:16:21 PM EDT
...to the first 6 who IM me WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. I need a first and last name too, but you can send me anything you want cuz you can change that later. I will reply to the first 6 so if you dont get a reply you were too late. I will update this title when all 6 are taken...good luck!

Google mail is just a new free email service, it gives ya 1 gig of storage so you don't hafta delete emails, it scans incoming emails for spam, it also has minimal advertising, if you've ever used mail.com you'd appreciate that. It's in beta form right now and you can join by invitation only; I think they do that to control their growth. They'll give a member invitations to give away based on their usage; I use it a lot so I get a few from time to time.

Ron

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:27:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks rockymass!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top