Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2004 12:03:40 PM EDT
I watched the film Swordfish for the first time in a couple years yesterday. It is not the most plausible movie I have ever seen but it is pretty entertaining.

I am surprised that its not one of the most popular movies here on ar15.com. Its got exotic weaponry, great special effects, and Halle Berry's tits. Travolta's group's exists solely for the unabashed destruction of Islamic terrorism. What more could you ask for?

The scene with the SAW in the trunk of the TVR Tuscon is classic.

Did I mention that Halle Berry takes her top off?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:06:53 PM EDT
[#1]
She got paid $500,000 to show off her floppy B-cups tits.

Movie's alright, but I think they could have chosen someone better to take their top off.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:06:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't care for HB's tits, but the movie was very cool!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:08:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Halle Berry's ta-tas makes it the best movie ever, even though I haven't seen it. BEST MOVIE EVER!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:15:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Movie's alright, but I think they could have chosen someone better to take their top off.

+1
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:18:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:19:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Good soundtrack.

I liked how they named the Finnish hacker "Torvalds".
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:31:29 PM EDT
[#7]
great movie!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:34:13 PM EDT
[#8]
With the guns and 'splosions and pre-9/11 anti-terrorism theme, I am surprised that its not more popular among members here.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:40:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Great movie!
Nasty Tits!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:48:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Awesome movie IMO. I liked the chase scene with the SAW also.
And I've seen plenty of tits, I can assure you. HB's ain't bad at all. My wife thinks she is gorgeous BTW, though I do not share that assessment.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:51:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Halle Berry's ta-tas makes it the best movie ever, even though I haven't seen it. BEST MOVIE EVER!

For those that have seen it, er, them, I must say those are the prettiest tits I've ever seen on a white woman!

But, nationwide!?!?! What are you talking about??? Halle Berry is BLACK!!

Well, her father is black and her mother is white.  So if she can claim to be black, I can equally claim she's white!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:54:07 PM EDT
[#12]
The human claymores were pretty cool though.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:55:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Good movie. I liked the anti-terrorist theme. The human-claymore explosion seemed small for 20 pounds of C4. I thought the ending was good, but Halle's tits were just.. wrong.. floppy and jiggly and.. no.. not good.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:56:47 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Good soundtrack.

I liked how they named the Finnish hacker "Torvalds".

I 2nd.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:59:14 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

+2
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:08:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:13:53 PM EDT
[#17]
She is a great looking woman. She does seem to have more class than most of hollyweird but who knows,she might just be acting . She also dresses and carries herself very well. I would have expected something at the level of spectacular and they at the time were only just ok. Did she just loose some weight right before that movie ? Seeing her dressed or partially dressed in other movies I somehow just expected more. Or is  her looks (while dressed) just more smohe and mirrors ?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:14:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Yep, solid good movie.  I like travolta, Wolverine did a good job, and Don Cheadle or however you spell it always does a great job.  Action, hot chicks, anti-terror theme (we need a team like this, only they need to be funded and not have to resort to robbing banks/killing innocents...), whats not to like??
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:15:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:21:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Lucky for us were not "forced" to post on arfcom while
having a gun pointed at our head and getting a bj

Wait, while the hell not?

GM
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:25:49 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She is a great looking woman. She does seem to have more class than most of hollyweird but who knows,she might just be acting . She also dresses and carries herself very well. I would have expected something at the level of spectacular and they at the time were only just ok. Did she just loose some weight right before that movie ? Seeing her dressed or partially dressed in other movies I somehow just expected more. Or is  her looks (while dressed) just more smohe and mirrors ?

Class?  The woman is dumb as a box of rocks.  

+1.  She's so full of herself, it drives me insane.  She won that Oscar because it was the politically correct thing for the Academy to do.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:00:34 PM EDT
[#22]
I like the idea of a ruthless, nearly autonomous anti-terror team that hunts down terrorists and kills them with any available means.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:04:49 PM EDT
[#23]
I would like to stick my thingy in her hoo hoo na na.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top