Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2004 9:25:19 PM EDT
WOW, how do you explain to your women your trying to stay updated on current events?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:27:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Easy. Just remind her how much of a leftist Couric is and that she hates the fact that you have anything more than a slingshot in your possession.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:37:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Her legs ARE nice.  I remember when she and Ann Coulter were duking it out on Katie's show, they both had short skirts and Katie's legs were quite nice.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:39:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Where are the pictures?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:40:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Her legs ARE nice.  I remember when she and Ann Coulter were duking it out on Katie's show, they both had short skirts and Katie's legs were quite nice.

Spade gives a thumbs up to this.

Couric may be a liberal shill, but she's got a nice set o' legs.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:41:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
WOW, how do you explain to your women your trying to stay updated on current events?

I just tell my wife the truth, Fox news is aptly named.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:41:44 PM EDT
[#6]
And her COLON isn't bad, either!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:43:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Wow. That's rough.

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:48:09 PM EDT
[#8]
The best is when you catch female guest checking out her legs... They do..
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:48:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

OK... is this a pun of some kind or was that just a blatent statement about Couric's brown eye?

- BG
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:49:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:49:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Her husband died of colon cancer.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:50:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Kiran Chetry

Nicer clothes and legs.

I don't find katie c. attractive at all.

Also, why don't girls were hosiery anymore.  I hate bare legs!

+1
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:50:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:50:45 PM EDT
[#14]
+1 for bare
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:53:03 PM EDT
[#15]
One of the strangest things I've learned is that women dig nice mens' legs too.

Even weirder is this painting of Louis XIV of France who had nice gams, knew it, and wanted to show them off

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:57:04 PM EDT
[#16]
for a liberal member of the commie media she has damn fine legs.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:10:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Katie looks O.K. for her age but she is showing the signs of cosmetic surgery such as chemical peels, Botox, brow lift, collagen treatments and who knows what else. As for her legs, they look so -so. They are well toned. She obviously works out regualarly. But fitness isn't the only ingredient to "nice legs". A woman with her genetics has to work hard to look good. A woman like Kirin Chetry or Laurie Dhue doesn't. I'd put Katie Couric in the same class as Linda Vester with a slight edge to Linda.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:14:59 PM EDT
[#18]
You damn traitors might as well just say that Joseph Stalin gives you wood.

Friggin' Commie-symps.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:24:13 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Her husband died of colon cancer.

True, but I don't believe that was the reference.  After he died, she did a special about colon screenings.  She allowed the video of her colon exam to be shown as part of the special.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:26:07 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OK... is this a pun of some kind or was that just a blatent statement about Couric's brown eye?

- BG

I think its just a way of saying "She's got a nice ass", except even less classy.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:29:57 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

- BG

I think its just a way of saying "She's got a nice ass", except even less classy.

Her husband had colon cancer so Couric, being the trouper she is, had her colonscopy done on tv to raise awareness of colon cancer and methods to detect it early.

thanks, katie.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:44:14 PM EDT
[#22]
her legs are ok, and im a leg man, but she looks like she lives in a tanning booth
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:57:06 PM EDT
[#23]

Kiran Chetry

mmmmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:37:40 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Kiran Chetry

mmmmmmmmmm

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:45:07 AM EDT
[#25]

Her husband had colon cancer so Couric, being the trouper she is, had her colonscopy done on tv to raise awareness of colon cancer and methods to detect it early.

thanks, katie.

So, they .......
Aww, nevermind.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:40:54 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kiran Chetry

mmmmmmmmmm

img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/nhbi/Chicks/july01-with-donna.jpg

ALWAYS be aware of those women who use dark toenail polish . . . . more often than not it means they are trying to hide some nasty fungus-infected toenails. . . . .
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:50:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Nice legs aside,  she's still a pig.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:24:48 AM EDT
[#28]
It's about time this topic came up! But it may be too late.
She's got OK legs. I used to think more of them... She used to be pretty, but now her face looks like a mangled barbie doll.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:29:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Sorry guys...I just can't get even one little tailed swimmer excited over Couric.  She is a nasty (to conservatives), partisan, biased New York liberal with a serious agenda to get Kerry and other Dems elected...just like that asshole Lauer.  Just my opinion...but I really don't find her attractive.

My missus was on their show a couple of years ago.  Fortunately, the subject matter was totally non-partisan at that moment or they might have had to cut that part out.  .  And with all due respect to her departed hubby...if the dude was over 50, he should have been getting regular colonoscopies.  Doing so saved my father's life and my wife's life.  That is why I get one every five years.  Slow growing cancer...but oh so deadly past a certain point.

Now the Fox Hotties on the other hand...!!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:44:58 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Katie looks O.K. for her age but she is showing the signs of cosmetic surgery such as chemical peels, Botox, brow lift, collagen treatments and who knows what else. As for her legs, they look so -so. They are well toned. She obviously works out regualarly. But fitness isn't the only ingredient to "nice legs". A woman with her genetics has to work hard to look good. A woman like Kirin Chetry or Laurie Dhue doesn't. I'd put Katie Couric in the same class as Linda Vester with a slight edge to Linda.

Laurie Dhue is extremely doable (NPI).  Much better than Katie.  I also like Linda Vester, she's really cute.  Katie definitely isn't the hottest talking head ou there.  Martha McCollum, Norah O'Donnell, Chris Jansing and the really hot blonde Paige on Fox are all better.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:56:55 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

thanks, katie.

So, they .......
Aww, nevermind.

HAHAHA!!! YES! They shoved it up her pooper and took pictures!!!!

Um... that is where you were going with that, right?  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:51:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Can't say, never watch the CUNT
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:58:52 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks, katie.

So, they .......
Aww, nevermind.

HAHAHA!!! YES! They shoved it up her pooper and took pictures!!!!

Um... that is where you were going with that, right?  

I only read past the first post to make sure somebody went there - thanks for not letting me down.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:15:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Besides being a liberal bitch, I think Couric looks like the newscaster that the Joker poisons with Smilex in the Batman movie, with her idiotic grin.

I'll go for Kiran Chetry though, as well as Juliet Huddy, and Dari Alexander.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:16:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Nobody has better legs that FNC's Juliet Huddy!!  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:25:03 AM EDT
[#36]
TTIWWP!!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:25:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Please............Last time I saw legs like that they were hanging out of a nest.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:25:59 AM EDT
[#38]
for the good of arfcom, i would hit it and post pics!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:30:31 AM EDT
[#39]
That paiting of Queen, er King Louey is VERY disturbingEurope was, and still is messed up. Geesh!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top