FREE

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:15:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:28:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Doom on you, Mr. Kerry.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:29:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Could he look anymore like a punkass brat? Puhleez!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:30:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Anybody notice how the Democratic Party's nominees keep getting more and more liberal?

As bad as I thought Gore was, this guy is worse. Not only that, he's a traitor. Makes me really wonder who the next one will be.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:32:13 PM EDT
[#5]
GREAT!
I'll use it as 'soft' money to send to my internet friends of Liberal Land...lest they forget just WHO John Kerry really is.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:38:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Seems about right. That bill is worth about 63 cents American. I don't think I would pay that much for skerry.

Currency Conversion Results
Symbol Vietnam Dong Exchange Rate U.S. Dollar Bid Ask
VNDUSD=X 10000 Sep 5 0.00006341 0.63411500 0.00006341 0.00006341

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:42:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Anybody notice how the Democratic Party's nominees keep getting more and more liberal?

As bad as I thought Gore was, this guy is worse. Not only that, he's a traitor. Makes me really wonder who the next one will be.

Karl Marx hisself, resurrected from the grave, if things continue on like this.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:44:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

They're just getting you warmed up for the Hitlery Beast's run. Lord have mercy.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:48:03 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Karl Marx hisself, resurrected from the grave, if things continue on like this.

Itll be lenin, just like in the simpsons.

MUST ... DESTROY ... CAPITALISM!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top