Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2004 6:37:25 PM EDT
There's no WTB non-gun forum in the Equipment Exchange, and I don't trust Ebay or want to support their anti-gun business.

I am looking to buy a used HP LaserJet 4mv with a 11x17 tray. The reason I want one of these is because of the tabloid size and that it supports Postscript.... unless someone has another idea for me with these spec requirements (postscript & 11x17)

IM me if you've got something.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:47:44 PM EDT
[#1]
You're looking for a pre-ban? Seriously they are dinousaurs in the tech world from the early '90s. Highly reliable workhorses even though they were big and slow.

I'm guessing eBay unfortunately will be your best bet.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:50:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Dunno about Ohio, but the university system here periodically holds auctions of their old equipment.  You might want to check into something along those lines if you have a university near you.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:08:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:10:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You're looking for a pre-ban? Seriously they are dinousaurs in the tech world from the early '90s. Highly reliable workhorses even though they were big and slow.

I'm guessing eBay unfortunately will be your best bet.

So very true.  I used to watch users standing by the thing cussing it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:46:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Best thing about them is the overhaul kits from HP.  One kit, a few screwdrivers, and a little time and you have yourself a practically new printer.  Every HP4 I've ever seen was phased out for speed reasons, not breakdowns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top