Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2004 3:11:27 PM EDT
Well, today I picked up my Steyr .308 bolt gun.  I had to have the bipod installed (needed to have a hole drilled and some reaming of the stock - not something I wanted to try).  And I take the wife with me when I pick it up.

Well, she's looking at it and asking stuff like is this a new rifle.  No.  Had it a while.  Blah blah.

So then we are driving home and I ask her if I should paint it camoflauge.  She thinks a minute, and says in her cute french accent. "No.  I think the black is more ellyghant".

So, black it stays.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:15:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Only problem is, the boltgun is the very one that SHOULD be camouflaged.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:16:42 PM EDT
[#2]
She is right, black is "ellyghant" and mysterious

GM

E punc.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:22:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
She is right, black is "ellyghant" and mysterious

GM

E punc.

Or is black more "fabulous"?  
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:39:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Black is more "EVIL" also.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:43:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Only problem is, the boltgun is the very one that SHOULD be camouflaged.

Do I smell burlap?

Luck
Alac
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:45:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:48:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
She's french?

Uh oh, I see where this will go!  But atleast he's stuffing it in her pooper!  That's the way the French take it....right in the ass.  By chance is Jimmy of German ancestry?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:19:40 PM EDT
[#8]
LOLs.  

You guys kill me.  I knew someone would jump on that.

No.  She is not french.  French decent and french is her first language but she can't stand them.  Considers them snobs.  She grew up on islands off the coast of Africa so I guess she is an African-American.

I still might paint the rifle.  Just found it amusing that she liked it black.  Hmm, maybe I  better keep a better eye on her?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top