BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 9/5/2004 11:55:43 AM EDT
Link to story

--

THE full horror of the Russian school atrocity began to emerge yesterday as traumatised children told horrific tales of stabbed babies and brutal rapes.

It has also emerged that scores of the 323 who died - including many children - had been shot in the back.

While despairing soldiers and rescue workers moved among the growing pile of body bags, it was revealed that an 18-month-old baby had been repeatedly stabbed by a black-clad terrorist who had run out of ammunition.

Other survivors told how screaming teenage girls were dragged into rooms adjoining the gymnasium where they were being held and raped by their Chechen captors who chillingly made a video film of their appalling exploits
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:57:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Allahu Akbar
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:57:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:57:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Sick bastards!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:59:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Them motherfuckers.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:00:25 PM EDT
[#5]
there is nothing we can do to them that equates with what they have done...........
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:00:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I am so disgusted, can we please stop the threads...  Seriously, we know what happened.  Its getting to the point of physical illness just thinking these animals breathe the same air we do.  My Putin show no mercy.

I disagree. These videos, if they
are released, need to be shown
everyday. Just like the 9/11 vidoes.
People must not be allowed to
become complacent.

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:01:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Link to story

--

THE full horror of the Russian school atrocity began to emerge yesterday as traumatised children told horrific tales of stabbed babies and brutal rapes.

It has also emerged that scores of the 323 who died - including many children - had been shot in the back.

While despairing soldiers and rescue workers moved among the growing pile of body bags, it was revealed that an 18-month-old baby had been repeatedly stabbed by a black-clad terrorist who had run out of ammunition.

Other survivors told how screaming teenage girls were dragged into rooms adjoining the gymnasium where they were being held and raped by their Chechen captors who chillingly made a video film of their appalling exploits

<---arowneragain's not-so-random thought of the day:

When a terrorist, of the muslim variety, stabs a little baby to death, then gets killed in the hours to follow, a couple of things happen.

First, the baby goes to Heaven.

Additionally, the terrorist goes to hell, for eternity.

So, Mr. Terrorist, wherever you are, just know this......all that work, all that hate.....YOU still LOSE.

So, in the grand scheme of things...the terrorists cannot win. Let them do what they want; they still lose.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:02:06 PM EDT
[#8]
What a bunch of whiners. Muslims would never do such a thing. Islam is a religion of peace.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:03:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it.
Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:04:07 PM EDT
[#10]
More cowardly atrocities courtesy of the religion of peace and the beloved allah.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:04:41 PM EDT
[#11]
This is horrific! Where's all of the outrage and condemnation by the do-gooders here in the USA? Cat got your tongue? Hillary? Jesse Jackson?
===============================================================================
THEY KNIFED BABIES, THEY RAPED GIRLS
Sunday, September 05 2004 @ 07:37 PM
Contributed by: Admin | Views: 36  

By Euan Stretch Chief Reporter

They said children were forced to drink their own urine and eat the petals off the flowers they had brought their teachers after nearly three days without food or water in the stifling hot gym.

Their stories came as Russian officials warned that the final death toll of the siege of Middle School No 1 at Beslan in North Ossetia - in which up to 1,200 people were held captive - was likely to be more than 400.

The official toll yesterday stood at 323 which included 156 children, 10 Russian soldiers and two emergency service workers - 35 of the hostage-takers were also killed. Last night 434 people were being treated in hospital with 247 children and 85 adults in a critical condition.

A Russian official said six seriously injured children had been taken to Moscow for treatment.

"One of them is a child, just 18 months old, with many knife wounds," he said.

The Chechen terrorists - including two so-called "Black Widows" - had been meticulously planning the hostage-taking for months.

High explosives and ammunition had been smuggled into the building during the summer by rebels disguised as workmen.

A shocking account of the siege has come from Indira Dzetskelova, the mother of 12-year-old Dzerase who was guarded by two women suicide bombers during the siege. She said: "On the first day they shot a man before my daughter's eyes. They frightened the kids by saying that water in the tap was poisoned.

"The famished children had to eat rose petals from bouquets which they specially bought for their teachers to mark the first day of term. Parents who were also captured had to feed their kids with all the window plants.

"After they ate all the petals, my daughter said that she started to nibble the rose plants.

"She told me that several 15-year-old girls were raped by terrorists. She heard their terrible cries and screams when those monsters took them away."

Her traumatised daughter Dzerase sobbed as she added: "When the assault started, some of us were running out through the school dining room.

"We had to run across and jump over dead bodies. Can I ever forget it? Is it possible that one day I will forget it?

"The terrorists started to shoot from the roof, then one of them ran into the dining room and started to shoot from the window.

"I saw kids and women falling to the ground. And I saw that vermin's face. I saw his smile as he killed my friends."

Diana Gadzhieva, 14, was held with her sister Akinba, aged 11. She told how the rebels executed all the adult men in a room upstairs and how she was forced to lie face down on the gym floor.

She said: "There was not enough space for us and we were lying on top of each other. The rebels needed paths to walk around the gym. They shouted they would shoot anyone whose arm or leg was across their paths.

"They also said they would kill anyone who looked up.

"We saw groups of men hostages going out and never coming back."

She also told of the moments when the bloody firefight started and how the rebels triggered a series of explosions inside the gym.

Diana said: "There was terrible panic and a few boys jumped out of the windows. My sister and I did not want to run out - we were scared of being shot.

"But then the second explosion happened and something heavy fell down on us. I saw children around me lying in blood and not moving.

"Just next to me there was a woman covered in blood. She was dead. I also saw many arms and legs, torn from bodies.

"All the bombs were connected with cords and started blowing up one after another, getting closer and closer to us.

"I took Alina's hand and we ran to the window and jumped out. We were running as quickly as possible - our backs were terribly hot from the fires."

Zalina Vazagova, 13, also told of the terrifying moment when a bomb exploded in the gym ceiling.

She explained: "I heard a terrible crack above my head and closed my eyes. When I opened them, I thought I was dead. There was so much blood around me.

"One granny was lying with a hole in her head. My PE teacher, Ivan Konstantinovich's body hit my leg.

"All the kids were crying, 'Please don't shoot! Please don't kill us'. But the rebels did not listen to us.

"Then I saw an open window and just jumped out. My little sister Lena was left inside there." And sobbing, she added: "I don't know if she's alive. She was only ten."

Survivors say the gymnasium and surrounding corridors had been rigged with at least 18 bombs, connected by cables and trip wires

Two bombs were placed in the hoops of basketball nets and at either ends of the gymnasium.

A "Black Widow" is thought to have blown herself up in front of more than 1,000 hostages, prompting the deadly fire-fight and triggering a further serious of explosions inside the gymnasium.

At least three rebels were thought to have been captured alive in the school's basement - but were later said to have died.

One disguised herself as a teacher leading children to safety. She was apparently shot dead seconds before trying to blow herself up in a nearby hospital.

Another was apparently shot dead and beheaded by his comrades for trying to surrender.

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/...-name_page.html
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:05:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Where the fuck are the Amnesty International, U.N, and other human rights groups? These fuckers say nothing about these terrorist types and bitch 24/7 about what U.S does.

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:06:59 PM EDT
[#13]
I would never recommend genocide but its becoming increasingly easier for me to turn a blind eye to it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:07:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Nope... I don't believe this report for a second!

These are obviously lies being spread by the Zionist controlled media meant to breed hatred & mistrust of a great & peaceful religion.

If the members of this web site insist on continuing to post such mischaracterizations of the followers of Islam, I will be forced to distance myself from such bigots.

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:12:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Islam = the religion of peace
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:13:58 PM EDT
[#16]
While nothing good will come of this, I take small satisfaction in the thought that the 3 who survived (and are said to have been killed), are right at this very moment, whiel you are reading this, in pain like none of us can even imagine.  Their lips will be quite loose (if they have not been babbling everything already), but I am quite sure the pain will go on for quite a bit longer.

It isn't a plus, but it sure isn't a minus either.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

These are obviously lies being spread by the Zionist controlled media meant to breed hatred & mistrust of a great & peaceful religion.

If the members of this web site insist on continuing to post such mischaracterizations of the followers of Islam, I will be forced to distance myself from such bigots.

you trying to interject humor into an otherwise somber thread..... or are you serious.....your facial expression doesn't carry well over the internet...
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:16:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you trying to interject humor into an otherwise somber thread..... or are you serious.....your facial expression doesn't carry well over the internet...

Let me go out on a limb here on NYPatriot's behalf and say he was being facetious.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:19:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only you would believe he was being serious.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:19:59 PM EDT
[#20]
<--------------------------------------------------
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:23:11 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
While nothing good will come of this, I take small satisfaction in the thought that the 3 who survived (and are said to have been killed), are right at this very moment, whiel you are reading this, in pain like none of us can even imagine.  Their lips will be quite loose (if they have not been babbling everything already), but I am quite sure the pain will go on for quite a bit longer.

It isn't a plus, but it sure isn't a minus either.

It has already begun:

3 Suspects Arrested over School Massacre
But the final death toll may exceed 400.

From ITAR-TASS via the AFP and thence the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) :

Police have arrested three suspects who they believe played a part in organising the hostage taking of a Russian school that resulted in hundreds dead, ITAR-TASS news agency reported today.
”All three of them are admitting to guilt,” the news agency quoted North Ossetian interior ministry spokesman Ismel Shaov as saying.

“According to their testimony, we hope to find the people who ordered this attack,” he said.

He said one of the three was believed to have been linked to previous alleged terror attacks.

According to the latest official toll, 330 people, half of them children, died in the three day stand-off that ended Friday in a six-hour gunfire exchange.

However, a worker at the main morgue that received bodies from the school told AFP that 394 corpses from the incident have been received to far.

Posted by Alan Brain at September 5, 2004 10:19 AM | TrackBack

Note these are 3 suspects NOT present at the scene- a network is being rolled up.

And one more important event
Russian FM to meet with Arel Sharon to discuss the Global War on Terror

Quite a change from the Russians being the Arab Nationalists biggest arms supplier from 1955-1990.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:25:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:26:34 PM EDT
[#23]
WTF?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:27:57 PM EDT
[#24]
only actions could best represent what I feel towards Chechen Fascists
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:29:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Maybe Russia should drop some nukes in the Chechen hills?

CRC
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:29:37 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's a clue:  Look up sarcasm Here.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:31:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Wrap the dead (or alive, I could give a rats ass) terrorist(s) corpse in pig skin and bury, each and everyone, without fail. Let the world know, this shall be their fate from this day forth.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:42:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Kill 'em all?

Nahhhh, that would violate the COC.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:46:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Vladimir Putin is not crippled by political correctness. Vladimir Putin is not hobbled by an elitist Hollywood. Such nonsense does not exist in Russia or any other part of the former Soviet Union.

That being said, I'm very much looking forward to Putin's response. A huge can of whoop ass is being opened as we speak, and all that needs to be completed is targeting. I hope there is good coverage.  Russians are fond of massed artillery IIRC.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:47:17 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Ditto
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:47:54 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

CRC

I thought we couldn't say this? Me cornfused.  Are we selective modding aroundhere or what?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:53:00 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

[geohwbush]"Wouldn't be prudent - wouldn't be prudent"[/geohwbush]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:59:41 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Made the mistake of saying it before.  Ain't saying it no more.  

+1
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:03:02 PM EDT
[#34]
I can't even fathom how bad the reports keep getting.

Outside of Arfcom, WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?  WHERE ARE THE PROTESTS?

Goddamnit

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:06:23 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I can't even fathom how bad the reports keep getting.

Outside of Arfcom, WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?  WHERE ARE THE PROTESTS?

Goddamnit

Sheeple...
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:09:30 PM EDT
[#36]
As I said in another thread, I printed a couple of pics and showed them to some coaches on our staff.

To a man, each one of the three guys was convinced that Islam was dangerous and that they had a hard time trusting any Muslim. One of the guys is a Real Estate agent, one is a corrections officer, and the third is a teacher in a public school.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:11:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Kill everyone of the Godless, murdering butchers. Every country should be helping level these SOBs. And we should televise there slow painful deaths as their bodies are defiled with pig entrails and blood. hypothetically of course as to not violate the COC
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:11:33 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CRC

I thought we couldn't say this? Me cornfused.  Are we selective modding aroundhere or what?

You seem to spend a bunch of time making these types of posts. Are you trying to get a mod position? Or, perhaps, since you enjoy finding rule violators, you could try this:

NewJob
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:13:28 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

CRC

You seem to spend a bunch of time making these types of posts. Are you trying to get a mod position? Or, perhaps, since you enjoy finding rule violators, you could try this:

NewJob

It's humor.  After the locking party the other day we all got spanked about making these statments but it sure seems to be selectivly enforced?!?!
No trooper gig 4 me thank you...
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:25:42 PM EDT
[#40]
"Just because I don't say it, doesn't mean I ain't thinking it."  
Megadeth - 'Holy Wars and the Punishment Due'

It seems oddly appropriate.

Remember the Alamo!
Remember Goliad!
Remember Beslan!

And God Bless us All...
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:30:03 PM EDT
[#41]
And I am the one that gets silenced when I speak out???

Uh huh..............

Sktar15
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:31:03 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
there is nothing we can do to them that equates with what they have done...........

Oh, but the Russians can, and have...

We could do a series of posts on their army doing the exact same stuff in Chechnya.

This is not a religeous war, it's a revolt turned into a blood feud by indiscriminate brutality in the place of military professionalisim.

Back when it started, the Russians had a choice: defeat the rebel movement with consideration for civillian casualties (like we would have) or lay waste to the entire country like the ancient Mongol hordes... They chose the mongolian solution, and the Chechens fought back in kind. Neither side is 'right', the Chechens are just 'more wrong'...

Neither side shows any respect for the rules of war, and consequently, NEITHER SIDE RECIEVES ANY FROM THE OTHER....

This is, and allways has been a 'Black Flag' war over there, and it is the exact reason why The United States must NEVER EVER allow ourselves to fight that way - it will destroy us even as we destroy the enemy.

Look at this long and hard, guys... It is the all-out war you are calling for, it is what happens when you become your enemy....
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:31:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Russia has an old and ugly tradition called the "pogrom."  Back in the late 19th Century, it involved whole villages banding together and killing all the local Jews.  They had the dumbassed idea that all their problems, from plagues to financial setbacks, were the fault of the Jews.
If they killed those innocent Jews for no good reason simply because they FELT they were the problem, imagine what they will do to the Muslims in their population after a couple more incidents like this.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:33:29 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Russia has an old and ugly tradition called the "pogrom."  Back in the late 19th Century, it involved whole villages banding together and killing all the local Jews.  They had the dumbassed idea that all their problems, from plagues to financial setbacks, were the fault of the Jews.
If they killed those innocent Jews for no good reason simply because they FELT they were the problem, imagine what they will do to the Muslims in their population after a couple more incidents like this.

And at that point, the Russians become just as terrorist as the Taliban.

Civilization is what separates US from THEM.

Terrorisim committed against you is not an excuse to become terrorists, and wars that are fought for revenge allways fail in the end...
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:34:07 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

pogrom

SYLLABICATION: po·grom
PRONUNCIATION:   p-grm, pgrm
NOUN: An organized, often officially encouraged massacre or persecution of a minority group, especially one conducted against Jews.  
ETYMOLOGY: Russian, outrage, havoc, from pogromit', to wreak havoc : po-, adverbial pref. (from po, next to; see apo- in Appendix I) + gromit', to outrage, wreak havoc (from grom, thunder).
OTHER FORMS: po·grom —VERB
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:36:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Fill Ze Blanks ehn:

________   every last ___________.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:37:57 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Where the fuck are the Amnesty International, U.N, and other human rights groups? These fuckers say nothing about these terrorist types and bitch 24/7 about what U.S does.

www.hrw.org/campaigns/russia/chechnya/
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:40:14 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And at that point, the Russians become just as terrorist as the Taliban.

Civilization is what separates US from THEM.

Terrorisim committed against you is not an excuse to become terrorists, and wars that are fought for revenge allways fail in the end...

The Russians aren't "us."  I am not reccommending a course of action to the Russians, I am predicting what may happen.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:41:13 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Vladimir Putin is not crippled by political correctness. Vladimir Putin is not hobbled by an elitist Hollywood. Such nonsense does not exist in Russia or any other part of the former Soviet Union.

That being said, I'm very much looking forward to Putin's response. A huge can of whoop ass is being opened as we speak, and all that needs to be completed is targeting. I hope there is good coverage.  Russians are fond of massed artillery IIRC.

I agree +1
M
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:43:35 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.hrw.org/campaigns/russia/chechnya/

Funny, I couldn't find anything about the terrorist taking over the school, hummmmmmmm
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top