AJNTSA!

Stupid dumbass motherfuckers!

Sgtar15

PS  You should be embaraassed!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:40:07 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
pixla.px.cz/pentagon.swf

What?  Are you suprised that there a morons and assholes in the world?  You need to get out more

btw - welcome to last week.  Dupety dupety dupe !!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:41:05 AM EDT
[#3]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:46:18 AM EDT
[#4]
How many times is this going to be posted?  
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:46:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

How many gullible idiots are there on the internet?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:47:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Not this shit again…

LOOK… it's part of a plane!

Why don't the Staff lock EVERY idiot who posts this 'shocking story'?

Andy
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:47:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I don't think I WANT to know the answer to that - because it would no doubt be very depressing.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:48:07 AM EDT
[#8]
For those of us who were awake that morning and paying attention, a commuter make a video of what was very clearly an American Airlines 757 flying through the pentagon parking lot, clipping off lamp posts. It was shown on network and cable TV repeatedly. So why isn't this video included in this propoganda production?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:50:41 AM EDT
[#9]
lets see...

I'm guessing these words have something in common:

forward
urgent
aol.com
email
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:50:53 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:53:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Too fucking many.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:56:49 AM EDT
[#12]
I confused.

wtf is this guy implying, that they sent a missle into the pentagon at the same time the towers went down?

I guess the bigger picture they're painting is it was all setup and perpatrated by the .gov right?

I do find it absurd that the .gov would do that, but where the hell is the damn plane pieces?
I guess discintigrated like the ones in the towers, but  I always thought there should be some pieces of it left over. Never bothered to look for a bunch of pics of the aftermath tho. So I'll keep my tinfoil for another day.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:59:45 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

..., but where the hell is the damn plane pieces?

That's the one legimitate quesiton that these ASSHATS use to spin their bullshit story.

What most people don't realize is that

1) the MOMEMNTUM of a large plane like that going into a building would have carried most of it (including wings that were liekly sheared off) INTO the building

2) a plane is HOLLOW - filled with air and fuel (and people, of course) - and the skin and structure is often aluminum which will BURN UP in the high heat of an explosion and fire from the jet-fuel.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:01:52 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Too fucking many.

+ 1
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:04:48 AM EDT
[#15]
IBTL for the repost of this dumb fucking conspiracy theory by morons who are too fucking dumb to tie their shoes.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:05:28 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LMAO....... did you expect this kind of reaction? Hang in there man, this will be locked soon and it will be over.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:05:45 AM EDT
[#17]
wonder if it physically hurts people to be that fucking stupid?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:06:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Fucking stupid morons who come up with this shit.

Here's a clue...

This is the aftermath of an Ilyushin IL-76.
The Ilyushin crashed short of the airport during a second attempt to land in fog, broke up and burst into flames.
This was a controlled flight into ground.
Look at the pictures and notice that there is hardly anyFUCKINGthing left of the aircraft, and this is from a crash at about 130kts from 1800 feet.

Now fucking imagine a damn fucking airplane flying at 500kts into the fucking side of a structuraly reenforced building, then that fucking building collapsing around what's left of the aircraft and then buring for over 4 fucking hours.

The fucking Ilyushin IL-76 weighed in at about 374,786 lb, the 757 at about 255,000.

It doesn't take a fucking lot of brains to figure it out.

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:07:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Holy shit people, don't pop a hemorrhoid!!

RELAX

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:08:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Someone needs to make a video - and tell everyone to urgently forward it their friends.

The point of the video should be that "THERE IS NO AFGHANISTAN !!!  - IT'S A TRICK !!"

Have you ever been there?  Have you ever met an Afghan??   It's just a giant trick that the Bush administration is using to divert our attention from the bad economy.  It worked for the Soviets in the 80s, and now Bush has taken a page from their playbook.

A movie like that - made in the same sensationalist bullshit way as this one (with "quotes" from complete nobodies, like your garbage collector) would really illustrate how stupid this is.

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:10:57 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I do find it absurd that the .gov would do that, but where the hell is the damn plane pieces?
I guess discintigrated like the ones in the towers, but  I always thought there should be some pieces of it left over. Never bothered to look for a bunch of pics of the aftermath tho. So I'll keep my tinfoil for another day.

Throw some emptybeer cans in a camp fire and watch what happens to them.
Oh! Wait! You're in Kalifornia. I believe campfires have been banned there, so take it from me, aluminum vaporizes in high temps.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:11:33 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

No...they just become rednecks.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:15:28 AM EDT
[#23]
damnit, so help me....................if you didn't have a camera and "action figures"......................
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:18:05 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

If ignorance is bliss I'm willing to bet they have no idea how stupid they are.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:25:51 AM EDT
[#25]
I don't believe this crap, but it is amazing the plane didn't leave a giant skid mark on the ground.

I mean, it was a fricken bullseye.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:32:13 AM EDT
[#26]
IBTL

AGNTSA +1
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:33:20 AM EDT
[#27]
KA3B is really funny to watch when hes mad!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:37:44 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Michael Moron conspiricy theory.

The Bin Laden's and Bush's were connected, on a business level. 9-11 was all about making big money. Nevermind that the Bin Laden's and Bush's lost millions of dollars in the stock market crash that followed 9-11. Osama was a maverick in his family, but until be pulled this stunt he was granted family support. Now the family can't wait for him to get justice so they can recover their family's honor among the world's rich and powerful, who together lost trillions of dollars following 9-11.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top