Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2004 5:59:34 AM EDT
Just curious. By vampires I'm speaking figuratively about those creatures lacking a soul who would drain it out of others.

I think I met two last night. Its had me thinking quite a bit this morning on what it means to be human.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:00:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Muslims?  I've met a few.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:01:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Just curious. By vampires I'm speaking figuratively about those creatures lacking a soul who would drain it out of others.

I think I met two last night. Its had me thinking quite a bit this morning on what it means to be human.

No  
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:02:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Somewhat, Deadbeat lowlife bastards I see all the time.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:03:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:05:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Never met my ex wife have you.

Damn it, I was thinking the same thing... ;)
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:10:24 AM EDT
[#6]
I have met people who I believed were soulless.

They had committed acts so despicable, that they had to have lost their soul to evil.
And it showed upon examination of them and their behavior.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:13:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Met with an attorney last week... close enough.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:14:27 AM EDT
[#8]
I've read about them in "How to be a good wife". I wanted to get the inside scoop on -"vampires"- how women look for a guy and suck him dry OF THE WILL TO LIVE!(not suckiesuckie)........I was right, MONEY and POWER, and "their" percived ability to support said womanz and make her life the way she wants it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:15:19 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Lawyers ?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:20:44 AM EDT
[#10]
I might start looking for a carry spike.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:06:26 AM EDT
[#11]
My doctor.  Everytime I go in to see her, she has to draw my blood.  She tests it every chance she gets.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:10:40 AM EDT
[#12]
A few years ago one of my sisters hippy friends followed me from work to my house and then told me how she was bit by a vampire the previous night and to not open the door for her unless she knocks 7 times, any more or any less and that would be her vampire self trying to get it

I just ignored her
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:12:05 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I'm curious; I'd like to hear a description of the two you met last night.  It would lend some prespective and help us know where you're coming from.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:24:01 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm curious; I'd like to hear a description of the two you met last night.  It would lend some prespective and help us know where you're coming from.

Short version:

One is a neighbor woman who cheated on her husband on her driveway while he and his family were inside the house. The other was the guy she cheated with. I happened upon this while I was taking a walk at 3 a.m. because I couldn't sleep. They were both surprised, as was I. They were making significant noise; her children could have looked out the window and seen it.

I know the husband and I know he was home asleep because he'd just pulled a long shift on  Saturday.

Oh yeah, btw she's a Kerry supporter.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:49:13 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Short version:

One is a neighbor woman who cheated on her husband on her driveway while he and his family were inside the house. The other was the guy she cheated with. I happened upon this while I was taking a walk at 3 a.m. because I couldn't sleep. They were both surprised, as was I. They were making significant noise; her children could have looked out the window and seen it.

I know the husband and I know he was home asleep because he'd just pulled a long shift on  Saturday.

So being a slut makes you a vampire?  If so I've met a few...
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:02:28 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I thought Necromancer got her/his/its account locked?

- BG
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:14:18 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Short version:

Ah, yeah, now I understand.  Yes, I've met several vampires...the kind who suck not only blood, but soul and even the will to live.  Evil people and certainly best avoided.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:16:03 PM EDT
[#18]
I know Ann Rice-Does that count?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:27:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:28:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Oh I thought you meant someone with the genetic disease porphyria
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:36:35 PM EDT
[#21]
No, but I did have a near deat expercience with a couple of Wraith's. Just glad my Glock mini gun had a full 40mega watt charge & kabomed when the Wraith tried to use it on me
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:48:02 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Never met my ex wife have you.

Had me one like that!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top