Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2004 6:59:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:09:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder if this will go to the mainstream media.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:09:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Now I dislike John Kerry very much but are we really now gonna blame Defense attorneys for defending thier clients.   If you were accused of a crime you didnt commit who are you gonna call??
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:12:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:14:45 PM EDT
[#4]
That was a bad ad.  It will do nothing for us.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:18:02 PM EDT
[#5]
This attack is a stretch.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:20:24 PM EDT
[#6]
next their gonna blame Edwards for the rising cost of medical insurance.

They need to come up with some different angles
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:20:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Now I dislike John Kerry very much but are we really now gonna blame Defense attorneys for defending thier clients.   If you were accused of a crime you didnt commit who are you gonna call??

Dont know for sure, but if I do shoot at  a cop, im callin' John Kerry!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:23:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Is it the truth?
Yes.

End of story.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:25:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Is it the truth?
Yes.

End of story.

I guess thats a way to raise your post count
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:26:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Is it the truth?
Yes.

End of story.

Yes, its true, but so what?  He performed well as an attorney and his client wasnt convicted?  I would hope an attorney that I hire would do the same thing.  It makes it look like there aren't any real criticisms of Kerry which weakens our position.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:41:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Yes, its true, but so what?  He performed well as an attorney and his client wasnt convicted?  I would hope an attorney that I hire would do the same thing.  It makes it look like there aren't any real criticisms of Kerry which weakens our position.

He was convicted of Att. Murder of a Police Officer, and due to Kerry's aggresive defense, he never served a day of his prison sentence. He was parolled.

If this doesnt relate something about Kerry's character, then I dont know what will. Can you say PARASITE
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:43:30 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He was convicted of Att. Murder of a Police Officer, and due to Kerry's aggresive defense, he never served a day of his prison sentence. He was parolled.

I think he served time but was paroled with the help of Kerry
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:47:28 PM EDT
[#13]
He was locked up while awaiting & during his  trial, but was released after sentencing. Likely not only due to Kerry, but also a liberal judicial system. The judge was probably a law school buddy of Kerry's.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:00:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Not the best commercial but it cant hurt.

- BG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top