Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2004 5:55:08 PM EDT
The Komsolmolka Pravda picture of the cross in the bloody hand has been splashed across the internet. Now here is the story about it. It belongs to a 13 year old boy that was held hostage at Beslan. Here is the story of the boy that lead about one hundred children out of the gym.

Islam is a religion of peace. On the third day when the Chechnyian Freedom Fighters made the children strip and drink their urine from their shoes, they saw this cross on this boy. Islam is a religion of peace. The Chechnyian Freedom Fighters started to jab him with the muzzles of their rifles and kick him in the lower back. Islam is a religion of peace. Then started to taunt him and told him, "Infidel pray". He responded with Esuz vascris which is "Jesus arose". Islam is a religion of peace.  The Chechnyian Freedom Fighters were enraged and started to throw hand grenades at him(not unpinned of course). Islam is a religion of peace.  He understood then that he had nothing to loose, jumped for a window, and told the other children to follow him. About one hundred other children jumped and ran out the still open windows and escaped. Some where shot in the back by the Chechnyian Freedom Fighters but most got out safely. Islam is a religion of peace.

In this photo of him, you can see on his left shoulder where the grenades hit him and the marks on is lumbar region of his back where he was kicked by these Chechnyian Freedom Fighters. Look carefully at his left hand and compare it to the picture of the hand holding the cross. That is not photoshopped. Islam is a religion of peace.

Obviously, this is Bush's fault in provoking the Chechnyian Freedom Fighters to do this. Islam is a religion of peace.

wganz

Edited to add link to the story and typographical errors.
Komsolmolka Pravda

Edited a second time to correct my mistake of saying that particular cross was the one in the story.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuckers

Sktar15
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:05:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Esuz vascris

I see he held on to the one thing that could deliver him......
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:09:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:12:28 PM EDT
[#4]
"Chechnyian Freedom Fighters"

another catch phrase like "holy city of najaf"

gettin a little tired of it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:12:41 PM EDT
[#5]
You fuckin know what I'm thinking. I cant say it, but I believe it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:22:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Tears, just tears.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:28:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Fuckers

Sktar15

+1
+1
+1............................................................................................
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:31:29 PM EDT
[#8]
This story is false. It was a female hostage holding this cross.

Save it zoom in on the hand you will see it. Also watch the slide show on yahoo it has more pics of her.

This is what i hope the "Muslim Extremists" see right before they are mowed down.

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:40:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
This story is false. It was a female hostage holding this cross.

us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040903/lthumb.mosb12709031703.russia_school_seizure_mosb127.jpg

Save it zoom in on the hand you will see it. Also watch the slide show on yahoo it has more pics of her.

This is what i hope the "Muslim Extremists" see right before they are mowed down.

img45.exs.cx/img45/8666/crusades2.jpg

I think your right dude.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:51:29 PM EDT
[#10]
This translation is per my wife who is Russian that just read the article off of Komsolmolka Pravda.  

The picture may not be the correct cross but my wife says that is the story behind the boy with the bruises in the picture. Also, the bottom pix in the right side bar is a paramedic that was killed when he went back for some of the wounded children.

Hmmm....... Wonder if Babelfish will translate this page?

Altavista Babelfish translation service

Hold on & I'll check.

wganz

OK, Babelfish translation of the page:
The beslanskaya school from one side is surrounded by the infinite blocks of particular building. All houses have fences, but in each there is a wicket in order without the problems to walk in guests to each other. By uzen'kimi passages from the school it is possible to pass more than kilometer, not to time falling on the lively streets. Sasha perfectly well knows all holes, motions and outputs - he grew here. But to the shaking of adult people not there was limit, when fifteen minutes after the beginning of slaughter house in the gymnasium from the breach in the wall into the court of cafe "snow leopard" jumped out the blood-stainedded boy, but after it suddenly povalili of girl in the torn and blood-stainedded dresses, little-ones in the shorts, all in the blood, his and stranger, dust and powder cinder.

There, from where ran children, it vomited and bellowed, above the block already of zasvistali the first bullets, fortunately crazy. Sashku they caught to the hands. On the happiness, in the alley was on duty "fast", and it became the first injured of this nightmarish day children they ran out one after another, men rushed to their automobiles to convey children into the hospitals. But Sashka lay face down on the stretchers. Doctor processed to it terrible burns on the spin, and nurse held boy for the hand. Hardly audibly he told doctors, which occurred with it.

- they (fighters - note of avt.) they began to jeer from the morning above us. There was water not, and we all pili urine. We all undressed sat, and terrorist saw in me small cross on the neck. At this time under the windows of school already jerked for the first time.

The boy of potykali by stem into the breast, squeezing small cross into the thin body, they then required: "moles, incorrect!" Pray Infidel Sasha shouted: "Christ To voskrese!" And then bandits began to throw into the overfilled gymnasium of grenade!

As described to us the elder brother of boy, Sashka simply it grew in this gymnasium. In school elegant basketball area, and into his 13 years the boy already had time to fall into the composite of native city and even to win republic championship. And the here dear place of leisure instantly became the arena of death, and Sashka understood that to lose more something. It something yelled among the explosions and the cries, but that, and itself will not recall, and it rushed into the open window. But after it it broke into a run hundred additional children. Immediately after the area, on which began that quite pervosentyabr'skaya rule, began canine manhole - forward stroke directly to the winches Of the sashkinogo house through the neighborly motions and the vegetable-gardens.

Doctor did not have time to plainly process wounds in boy, by crowd ran into other kalechenye and injured children, and happy parents took away boy home. But toward the evening from the burns it became bad. Telephone rang, relatives managed about the health of the former hostage, and Sasha shouted: "do not take tube! These are terrorists!" Finally already toward the evening of child they drove away to the overfilled burn center of Vladikavkaz.

Good enough???

wganz

Altavista Babelfish translation service
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top