Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2004 10:23:24 AM EDT
www.sportsmen4kerry.com/

What are these people thinking?   Do these people really think he doesn't want his guns.    
Or are these a bunch of shotguns owners that don't care about anything other then their shotguns.

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:25:44 AM EDT
[#1]
On Saturday July 31st, 2004 Senator Kerry said; "I've been a fisherman since I was about three years old, four years old," Kerry said. "Flung my first line out with my dad. I've been a hunter since I was about 12 years old, and I went through the whole progression, you know, BB gun to .22s to .30-30, you name it."

What a fucktard
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:28:26 AM EDT
[#2]
The only thing Kerry supporters hunt for are mushrooms.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:48:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Sportsman for Kerry? What a fucking joke!!

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:49:27 AM EDT
[#4]
The only thin Kerry fishes or hunts for are medals.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:55:31 AM EDT
[#5]
If elected, Kerry will be hunting something alright. He'll be hunting down the guns of these idiots who don't have better sense than to vote for the POS.

I've come to know that when Kerry says something, look at his voting record and you'll see the opposite of what he claims to support. Why are people so stupid? Anyone with a couple of brain cells could see Kerry is no friend to gun owners.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 11:14:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Lets do some internet sleuthing:

First, we go to www.netsol.com and do a "whois" search for that internet domain's registration.

AHA.   Contact person is "Shea Mckinney"

Now we hit google.

By god, what do we have here?

1.   www.wpaforkerry.org/contact.html :   That's a webpage called "Western PA" for John Kerry.   Shea McKinney, with the same e-mail that's listed on the "sportsmen" webpage is listed as a member of the "steering committee" and the "outreach committee.

2.    www.pghdfa.org/blog/archives/2004/08/30/republicans-are-above-the-law  :  Here'sa  blog entry from a commie democrat decrying the republican committee participation by enlisted military.  (Although all were clearly off duty, and therefore doing NOTHING wrong).   Notice that the site gives "thanks" to SHEA MCKINNEY for bringing the anti-military point to their attention.

3.   64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:5iKcuADmn6AJ:www.antiwar.com/letters/letters456.html+%22shea+mckinney%22&hl=en :  Here's a comments page on an ANTIWAR site.   And a nice long comment about antiwar protesting by, ayup, SHEA MCKINNEY.   (Scroll down or do a text search for his name).  

4.   www.post-gazette.com/pg/04185/341170.stm :   Here's a nice article about Unions who are going after Dick Chey.   Our buddy Shea McKinney, the guy who registered the "Sportsmen for Kerry" page, is quoted with his wine and cheese tale of unemployment and hard times in the IT industry.

You know what I did NOT find?  Any mention of old Shea McKinney in relation to any sporting, hunting, or other group.

This, my friends, is what we politicos call "ASTROTURF" -- its a FAKE grassroots organization bound up in and controlled by local "political party" interests.

Copy and paste this and spread it far and wide on the internet gunboards.

"Sportsmen For Kerry" is an abject fraud.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top