Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2004 9:04:44 AM EDT
2 years ago, right after I got back from my Labor Day trip to the Adirondacks, I get a phone call from my temp agency.  Unusual to be getting a call at 7:30 pm on a holiday from my agent, who called from his home.  Even more unusual was the content of the phone call.  Apparently, I was not to report to work the following day.  No big deal.  This happens all the time with temp jobs.  I usually get a new one within 2 weeks, except this time.  I was told I made threats at work against Xerox.  I supposedly said I wanted to blow Xerox up.  I supposedly made these comments at my work station on 08-18-02.  August 18, 2002 is a Sunday.  We don't work Sundays.

Funny thing, I don't remember ever saying anything like that any other day.  In fact, I enjoyed my job.  I thought I had friends there, and this looked like a position for a permanent hire.

Here is something else.  I was not contacted by any law enforcement agency.  Not federal, state, county, or local.

I asked  my agency to get a statement from them and have an appeal through Xerox's HR manager.
They ignored that request.

I got a lawyer.  He said if they have this written down, then it is easier  to prove libel.  If it is just verbal, then slander is harder to prove.  It could not be determined either way, unless someone comes forward.  So far, no one has.  I guess they want their jobs.

Needless to say this bull shit has caused me financial ruin in the last 2 years.

I sold all my fire arms to pay bills.  I am gunless.

I wonder why this happened.
I think I know.

They hate people like me, at least someone there does.
Whom ever they are, hate veterans, gun owners, and conservative points of view.
They find my presence threatening, even though I refrained from expressing my views while at work.

Somone knew about me.  That person or persons hated me because of who I am and what I stand for.  I was told by some of my friends, I don't belong in NYS.  I have the bearing and values better suited for the great state of Texas.  

I agree.

Now for how I feel.

These lowlife piles of steaming, flyblown, maggot ridden, fecal matter need to have their asses kicked severely.  They represent everthing that is wrong with this country.  
I wonder what is the motivation for these pukes to do shit like this.  Is it sexual?  A new kind of queerness I don't know about?  Do these fucks go off into a closet and masturbate with the knowledge they fucked somone who is their better over?  Do they roll on glass with a barrier cone shoved up their ass as they fantasize about what they did?  I would like to know.

One thing is for sure, they are small, insignificant little worms.  Their only sense of power is the lie.
Their whole miserable being is to make others suffer.  That is their validation.  Their goal.

I wonder if it is any good lashing out at these moose fucked twinkle toed faggot assed lolly cocksuckers.  I personally would love to cause these people  to have the same sleepless nights and ill health that I had for the last 2 years, including a burnt up appartment, debt, and a shit job that I finally got.

Fuck them!  May they die alone, and in great pain, while others laugh at their misfortune.

Bilster
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:07:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I just got treated in a similar way, and it is in writing, although the sources aren't spelled out.

Needless to say, I'm pissed off beyond comprehension.

Good luck, buddy. I wish I could give you some real advice...
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:13:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just got treated in a similar way, and it is in writing, although the sources aren't spelled out.

Needless to say, I'm pissed off beyond comprehension.

Good luck, buddy. I wish I could give you some real advice...

Thank you, and good luck to you as well.

Bilster
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:19:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Was somebody fearing a layoff and set you up in order to keep their job? Maybe they didn't want you passing them up?

Sounds like a jealous co worker for sure.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:19:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:29:39 AM EDT
[#5]
that sucks bro...

i can see the corelation between that and divorce  
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:41:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry to hear. I wish it wasn't this way. From one red-blooded American whose is still proud to be called an American AND know what it means, I salaute you. I for one admire you for your convictions and the courage to wear them on your sleeve and not selling your morals, ethics, and values out. While I can't help much, I do congratulate you for being who you are.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:44:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Hang in there man! Keep your chin up and keep plugging away! Keep us posted. Coondog
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 11:19:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks to all of you for your words of encouragement.

Bilster
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 12:03:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow sorry to hear about your plight. Well, for the rest of the world, take a lesson from "bilster" and be very careful what you say and do. There are some real crazy people with some real power to make your life miserable. Your constitutional rights pretty much stops are the front door of your employer.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 12:08:13 PM EDT
[#10]
I just hope some people do not act in the real life world like some act here !

If someone  says  things to a person who has a different political view like some say here -- it is a wonder any of the loud mouths are employed anywhere.

Good luck to you two guys.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 12:52:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Wow sorry to hear about your plight. Well, for the rest of the world, take a lesson from "bilster" and be very careful what you say and do. There are some real crazy people with some real power to make your life miserable. Your constitutional rights pretty much stops are the front door of your employer.

The only thing I did was work in an environment of covert hostility.  I never discussed my favorite issues with these people.  They probably found out through a third party.  Someone I knew for a while said something to the wrong person.  This wrong person, then took it upon him/herself to be a total piece of shit(they actually were already one), and used their dirty little network of fuck faces to have me removed under the most unfavorable circumstances.  You know it is a lie when they didn't even follow through with the accusation.  False accusations could have got them in serious hot water in both criminal and civil court.  So, they did the next best thing.  Fucking gutless little asshole fuckhead pricks.

Billster
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 12:56:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I just hope some people do not act in the real life world like some act here !

If someone  says  things to a person who has a different political view like some say here -- it is a wonder any of the loud mouths are employed anywhere.

Perhaps that's why I am self-employed!

BTW, my boss can be a slave driver at times!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 12:59:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Why did you sell all of your guns?

I would always keep one incase the bad guy intent on killing me comes around.

CRC
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:01:58 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm surprised they even gave a reason...in many states, employment is "at will", which means you can be let go for any reason or no reason...they can just say "we don't need you anymore" and kick you out the door with no warning, and you have zero legal recourse...of course, the flip side of this is that you do not have to give notice unless you want to...you can just quit anytime and walk away, and they still have to pay you for all the hours you worked up until then.

I have been doing IT contracting for about 10 years now, and have been "shown the door" a few times myself...I don't take it personally...it's almost always about $$$...usually, it's budget constraints, or they don't have enough work for me anymore, and don't want to keep paying for my services if I have nothing to do at work...

Don't waste your time getting all angry...it's a waste of energy, IMHO...

Just my .02...

Steve
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:17:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

CRC

I was unemployed, no unemployment insurance, bills mounting, an asshat landlord, desperate times.

Bilster
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:21:08 PM EDT
[#16]
I understand but we don't want you dead.

CRC
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:22:17 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I'm surprised they even gave a reason...in many states, employment is "at will", which means you can be let go for any reason or no reason...they can just say "we don't need you anymore" and kick you out the door with no warning, and you have zero legal recourse...of course, the flip side of this is that you do not have to give notice unless you want to...you can just quit anytime and walk away, and they still have to pay you for all the hours you worked up until then.

I have been doing IT contracting for about 10 years now, and have been "shown the door" a few times myself...I don't take it personally...it's almost always about $$$...usually, it's budget constraints, or they don't have enough work for me anymore, and don't want to keep paying for my services if I have nothing to do at work...

Don't waste your time getting all angry...it's a waste of energy, IMHO...

Just my .02...

Steve

If it was, "I don't need you anymore,"  no problem.  I could get another temp job in the same division.  Now, I couldn't get squat, as I am banned from ever working with those fucks ever again.

I now work as a goddamn material handler in a box factory that may go under by Christmas, because they hire morons that have no clue.

Bilster

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:45:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Dogooders on a mission. Nothing is more dangerous, nor disgusting.

Good luck. Been there, done that, got the glares from the neighbors (all of whom were convinced, based on completely false evidence provided by an anti-gun dogooder, that I'm basically a baby killer waiting to happen) to prove it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:48:22 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

CRC

Ditto.  And If your broke pack your shit up and move to Texas where you are free.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 2:09:35 PM EDT
[#20]
I nearly got run off of a job by a bunch of liberal pussies. Women, and men who act like women are really dangerous in an office environment.  They get catty and will attack the one thing that is not like the other, say a gun owning Conservative.  I lucked out and wasn't gotten rid of.

I swear to God, sometimes it feels like the whole world is against us...

At least in MN.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top