Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2004 5:04:40 AM EDT
Anybody wanna bet on how long before this assclown makes a speech about how he would have "handled it differently, made a more inclusive group and come together with our allies before allowing them to blow up the school and kill everyone".  His training and experience as a combat reject in the 'Nam for those 120 days would have made him better and more qualified.  

I caught this turd on the news,,,,he is still bitching about the 'nam and trying like mad to deflect away from talking about his senate record or anything important.  No reason to guess where the latest Bush 11 point lead came from.  Maybe we are reaching the waffles in the middle.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:20:59 AM EDT
[#1]
He would have done the same just smarter and more sensitive.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:23:18 AM EDT
[#2]
The polls so far still worry me. Its still close, and I'm afraid theres alot of closet Kerry supporters that will come out and vote. Additionally, theres still plenty of time for a rally on the Commie side.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:29:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Kerry,screw him we ought to be seeing if we can help the russians seeing as how alqueda has declared war on children.Any liberal who thinks we should show these assholes a softer side should be shot along with these muslim extremists.Looks like the next time we invade some where to go after terrorists the russians will be coming along.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:50:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Kerry:  "I would fight a more sensitive war."
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:53:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Kerry,screw him

+1

Looks like the next time we invade some where to go after terrorists the russians will be coming along.

They don't got the cash, and are pretty tied up domestically... but you can bet your sweet behind they will support us in the UN (so long as it doesn't cost them $) and allow us to use their airspace and bases (so long as it doesn't make them look like pupets, or like we are pushing them around).

.02 from Top_prop
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top