Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2004 4:31:35 AM EDT
Maybe NOW Putin will get off his ass and realize that he's fighting the same war against the same people that we are.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:33:11 AM EDT
[#1]
There is NOTHING good about children being killed.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:33:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully it will affect more people around the world the just Putin.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:33:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe... but he is one inscrutable sonavabitch.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:34:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Maybe NOW Putin will get off his ass and realize that he's fighting the same war against the same people that we are.

+1
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:36:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:37:05 AM EDT
[#6]
if russia gets involved and begins helping us in the war on terror.....alot of interesting things will happen.....

they arent plauged with politcal correctness that we are bound too.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:38:14 AM EDT
[#7]
The Russians themselves are just as crazy and unpredictable as the muslim terrorists.  I like the idea that some of the fathers and civilians got to shoot or beat to death some of the terrorists.  I hope that Putin and GWB (since I know he will remain POTUS) will now begin working more closely together to rid the world of these vicious, inhuman bastards.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:42:14 AM EDT
[#8]
How long before GW gets the blame for this too? (i.e. DU) ?

AB
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:43:14 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
There is NOTHING good about children being killed.

I don't mean to imply that the act was good. But the consequences MAY be good. Killing children is unacceptable worldwide (except in the radical Islamic culture...)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top