Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2004 10:57:50 PM EDT
On the way to work.  They were all up on top of this bridge with their Kerry '04 banners hanging over the side.  That right there pissed me off, because they were covering one of the areas where the American flags have been since after 9/11.  Little sheep all perched up there smiling like brainwashed zombies with their little slogan flags and waving at the passing cars ....

Needless to say they all got a nice view of my middle finger as I was passing under the bridge.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:13:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:26:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe they were about to jump?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:34:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:52:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Lemmings have to be led.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:02:36 AM EDT
[#5]
There where a bunch on the bridge to Amherst yesterday when I went across,my pleasure was I got to flip them off.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:12:03 AM EDT
[#6]

I hate Illinois Nazis!   [stomps on gas pedal]

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:28:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I hate Illinois Nazis!   [stomps on gas pedal]

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 11:00:06 AM EDT
[#8]
There were a few anti-gay-marraige fokls hanging a similar sign when I was on my way to see the President yesterday.... Preaching to the choir around here, but oh well...

Didn't see any pro-Kerry/anti-Bush folks, as we were insde an expo center and the doors were locked. They were probably outside doing what's been mentioned here...

I *DID* see Pres Bush (was standing right across the fence from the podium), and got to shake his hand....
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 11:41:55 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
There were a few anti-gay-marraige fokls hanging a similar sign when I was on my way to see the President yesterday.... Preaching to the choir around here, but oh well...

Didn't see any pro-Kerry/anti-Bush folks, as we were insde an expo center and the doors were locked. They were probably outside doing what's been mentioned here...

I *DID* see Pres Bush (was standing right across the fence from the podium), and got to shake his hand....

Did many people boo when the President wished clinton well?
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 11:43:51 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Maybe they were about to jump?

I rather them be pushed...

Either would work for me.  
Humor no real intent.  Not a Kill them all statement.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top