Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2004 9:09:33 PM EDT

SCARLETT JOHANSSON
Versatility is key for Johansson, says PEOPLE style director Susan Kaufman of the 19-year-old ingenue: "She really likes to experiment and that's the fun of watching her." From couture to casual, the actress (appearing next in the comedy Synergy with Dennis Quaid) "can carry off a lot of the looks."
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:11:18 PM EDT
[#1]
well youve really got to see her naked to tell if she's really got it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:14:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Uh, I been drinkin a little, which one is she?  The one on the left?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:18:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Saw her for the first time in Ghost World and damn shes fucking hot
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:40:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I rented Perfect Score JUST BECAUSE OF HER. She like saves the world or some junk and is this really hot red haired punk chick. She so hot in that movie, it could have been a musical for all I know.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:29:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Extremely hot. Too bad she's a loony-left anti.

However, why the BOTD warning, when there are nothing but fully-clothed pics here? Does the mere mention of an attractive female require that??

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:37:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Is she the lady on the left, the fashion retard in the middle that got dressed in the dark, or the trailer trash going to a job interview on the right?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:42:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, but can she ride a mule?
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:00:25 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Is she the lady on the left, the fashion retard in the middle that got dressed in the dark, or the trailer trash going to a job interview on the right?

She's all three.  People magazine has an article about different starlettes and their various sightings in all types of fashion.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:01:55 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Yeah, but can she ride a mule?

Just call me mule.

She can ride a horse.  I believe the movie that made her was Horse Whisper
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:03:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top