Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2004 8:14:51 PM EDT
Has anybody else been hearing reports that from 1/3-1/2 of the scum that murdered those helpless Russian children are Arabs?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:16:35 PM EDT
[#1]
yup
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:17:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Well no shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:17:36 PM EDT
[#3]
There were a lot of news reports that a batch of women and children hostages were released soon after the terrorists seized the school.  Anyone care to guess why?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:17:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I sorta like the artistic license you took with your thread title, though I probably shouldn't....
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:18:00 PM EDT
[#5]
yup. i'm very interested to see what the russian's response will be.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:19:01 PM EDT
[#6]
The military commanders on-scene reported initially that they found dead arabs among the terrorists.

The Russian Government is not commenting until this is verified.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:24:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I sorta like the artistic license you took with your thread title, though I probably shouldn't....

I think most thinking people knew exactly what I meant...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:24:15 PM EDT
[#8]
From CNN's website:
www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/09/03/russia.school/index.html

Andreyev said 10 of the dead hostage-takers were from Arab countries. It was thought that the rebels were all residents of the restive Republic of Chechnya or other parts of the Russian Caucasus.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:25:52 PM EDT
[#9]
can everyone say three-way on Iran...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:29:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Of the dead terrorists, ten were Arabic, one was African, and one was Russian. Don't have a complete count yet.

wganz

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:30:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
From CNN's website:
www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/09/03/russia.school/index.html

Andreyev said 10 of the dead hostage-takers were from Arab countries. It was thought that the rebels were all residents of the restive Republic of Chechnya or other parts of the Russian Caucasus.

“hostage-takers”

WTF is wrong with this description. This was not hostage taking it was cold blooded premeditated murder there was never any intent of the terrorist to negotiate.

How many of you doubt Al-Qaeda’s fingerprints are all over this.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:30:34 PM EDT
[#12]
I guess that means that 1/2 to 2/3rds are not.

Damn statistics.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:08:17 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Damn statistics.  

Besides demonstrating knowledge of fractions, what's your point?

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:30:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn statistics.  

Besides demonstrating knowledge of fractions, what's your point?

My thoughts exactly, but in regards to the original post.  Why use innuendo to express yourself when a clear statement of belief, opinion, or feeling would be more clear?

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics."

-- Disraeli

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top