Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2004 5:45:30 PM EDT
Had a couple young girls come by today, probably about 19-20 or so, stumping for the DNC.  They started talking about how bad Bush is and I just kept asking them why.  

They then asked if I was for Bush.  I started laying into the reality of what Bush has done and what Kerry is likely to do.  They started talking about the environment saying that Bush is destroying it and I asked how and all the could come up with was Anwar that we have not done anything to and is basically an icey desert where we want to drill.  

They then started talking about Bush cutting taxes being bad when he is spending so much.  I agreed that he has spent too much on pork and on aids for africa, but that we are in a war and that costs money.  And I explained how raising taxes ruins the economy because it drains money out of the flow economy.  

They finally said, "Um, we gotta go now."  I wished them a good day and had a good chuckle.

Anyone else have the DNC come by?

And no, I didn't stick it in their pooper and I don't have pics.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:47:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I would've just spit at them.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:51:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Yeah, but you have some emotional issues.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:56:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, I had a guy ring my door bell last week.  Poor fucker...I took about 45 minutes of his time listening to his BS and then I explained to him why I would not vote for Kerry.  He started to leave and I told him that since I patiently listened to him that he should listen to me.

He could not wait to leave.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:56:56 PM EDT
[#4]
dude, i live in TX..............................they wouldnt fucking dare go house to house here

maybe in hippy, TX, but nowhere else
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:58:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Some DNC thug started pimping Kerry to me. I turned a can of keyboard duster upside down and sprayed his face.

Well, not really, but ya gotta dream.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:58:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Had a couple young girls come by today, probably about 19-20 or so, stumping for the DNC.  They started talking about how bad Bush is and I just kept asking them why.  

They then asked if I was for Bush.  I started laying into the reality of what Bush has done and what Kerry is likely to do.  They started talking about the environment saying that Bush is destroying it and I asked how and all the could come up with was Anwar that we have not done anything to and is basically an icey desert where we want to drill.  

They then started talking about Bush cutting taxes being bad when he is spending so much.  I agreed that he has spent too much on pork and on aids for africa, but that we are in a war and that costs money.  And I explained how raising taxes ruins the economy because it drains money out of the flow economy.  

They finally said, "Um, we gotta go now."  I wished them a good day and had a good chuckle.

Anyone else have the DNC come by?

And no, I didn't stick it in their pooper and I don't have pics.

Ahhh... those girls? They came by my house too! Unlike you, I stuck them in the pooper and took pics! YEE HAA!!!

I wont post them though.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:17:07 PM EDT
[#7]
worthless without pics
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:19:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

It works better if you do that when going into the screaming and threasing to go with it, they keep thier distance too.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:27:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:29:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Were they hot? If so I would have invited them in to see all my Kerry literature in my bedroom
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:31:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah...I hope some Kerry supporters knock on MY door...I'll show them a whole new meaning of "battleground state"!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:33:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:36:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Anwar that we have not done anything to and is basically an icey desert where we want to drill.  

Not exactly , but don't get me wrong I am all for tapping tat fucker like a Keg at a Kennedy party .
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:38:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Hey, I heard you bot banned...........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top