Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2004 5:07:22 PM EDT
I hereby put forth the following definition to be freely referenced by others wishing to "vent" following the Russian school massacre:

In this context, specifically following the aforementioned heinous incident, the term "Them" shall refer to, and ONLY to, all those who would directly commit such heinous acts or who would directly, or indirectly, lend support, either material or moral, to those who do.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:10:41 PM EDT
[#1]
It prolly won't work.  If you review the locked threads, they kinda start out civilized.  But as you go back and forth and can litteraly taste the rage among us somone will pop and say F-Inn Kill em all.  Now please don't friggin lock this one cuz I said Kill them all.  Let's keep the rules for locking in context or your gonna have to lock your locks

I'm just gonna sign off for a few hours.  Maybe we all should.  Gonna go light a candle and drink a cup of coffee and reflect on the shitty day.  I got that same 9-11 feeling again.

Take care guys.  And sorry staff and mods for keeping yu busy
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:13:31 PM EDT
[#2]
"THEM" = Radical Islamist Fucksticks
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:14:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:14:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
"THEM" = Radical Islamist Fucksticks

2. A movie about really big ants.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:14:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top