Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/3/2004 4:36:47 PM EDT
Just wantd to stop in and say hi. Hope you had a good day. What are you up to this weekend?

Me, I'm going to watch a lot of movies since I am a film buff. I'll be taking some DVDs home and also going to the arthouse theater with my friend.

Love Siobhan
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:37:57 PM EDT
[#1]

shoo.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:38:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Scroll through the last 5 pages and see it's been one hell of a day here.  I would sure hate to be the one locking threads.  They gonna have a sore booger picker finger.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:38:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I canm not believe you are still allowed in here.

Mods threathen to lock peoples accounts over terrorism but YOU are still fucking allowed here?

Unbelievable.

WHy do you start a thread in the "Bear Pit" and lets just get this done and over with.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:39:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Saddened and angry.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:39:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Is that you, Tequila Bob?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:39:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:39:42 PM EDT
[#7]
WOOOO HOOOOO !!!!    AWOB !!!!
Here comes 10+ pages of wasted bandwidth !!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:40:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Wow, tough crowd in here tonight.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:40:38 PM EDT
[#9]
So far, your spell has neither given me the flaming hemmeroids, the butt cancer or the french citizenship that I dared it to.   I also learned no lessons

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:41:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Yes the testosterone is flying tonight!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:41:11 PM EDT
[#11]
The world is in mourning right now.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:41:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Saddened and angry.

Why?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:41:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I am just tired of putting up with whiney little girls who have no purpose or reason being here.

SHe is trolling pure and simple.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:41:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Well. sorry to report, we have had a very bad day. We are all mourning the 200 innocent Russian children, some of whom were very young, that were murdered by a bunch of evil shitstain coward terrorists. Hundreds more were wounded. The circumstances surrounding this situation hits many of us really hard, thinking that the same thing could and likely will, at some point, happen in this country. Today is a day of awakening for many. Most are hoping the Russians hand out some good old fashioned justice.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:41:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Life is good, beer is cold and I am retired. That is usually enough for the good life, but I just got a new rifle.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:42:09 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
The CIVILIZED world is in mourning right now.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:42:13 PM EDT
[#17]
OMFGMIS
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:42:47 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Life is good, beer is cold and I am retired. That is usually enough for the good life, but I just got a new rifle.

Sounds good! Glad someone is in  good mood today.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:42:57 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Saddened and angry.

Why?

Wow. 1st time I ever used that smiley.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:43:20 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Well. sorry to report, we have had a very bad day. We are all mourning the 200 innocent Russian children, some of whom were very young, that were murdered by a bunch of evil shitstain coward terrorists. Hundreds more were wounded. The circumstances surrounding this situation hits many of us really hard, thinking that the same thing could and likely will, at some point, happen in this country. Today is a day of awakening for many. Most are hoping the Russians hand out some good old fashioned justice.

Yeah those muslims are fucking shitstains.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:43:41 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The CIVILIZED world is in mourning right now.

Thank you for that correction. You are indeed right about that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:43:58 PM EDT
[#22]
tagged cause I actually got in on Page 1 of a Necromancer thread!!  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:44:16 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Saddened and angry.

Why?

I tend to get sad and angry when 150+ children get murdered by the "religion of peace" (or anyone else for that matter to be fair.......)
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:44:52 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Saddened and angry.

Why?

I tend to get sad and angry when 150+ children get murdered by the "religion of peace" (or anyone else for that matter to be fair.......)

Oh I thought you meant something personal happened to you.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:45:31 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
So far, your spell has neither given me the flaming hemmeroids, the butt cancer or the french citizenship that I dared it to.   I also learned no lessons

We don't have to talk about magic tday, in fact I would rather not.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:46:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Damn! She already has 130+ posts in a month.  At that rate she will have the highest post count.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:46:19 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
2700.us/images/Funny/attentionwhoreanim-pinto[1].gif

Sgtar15

Classic.

The brain trust: "Wait, there's no women on the internet!  There can't be.  Faker!"

That is great.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:47:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Could someone post a thread about what you guys said about that Russian school incident. I'd like to read it.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:48:08 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Damn! She already has 130+ posts in a month.  At that rate she will have the highest post count.

Well Im not the quiet type.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:52:16 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Saddened and angry.

Why?

No, nothing happened to me personally.  But can you imagine what those poor parents...not to mention the children's siblings....grandparents...ect..are going through right now?  The loss of any murdered child is horrible.  Really the loss of a child period.

But these children were going to school.....like children here.....they were between the ages of 2-15 (I think, not 100%) sure.....just like our children.  And they were summarily executed and shot in the back for running because they were fucking SCARED of the sub-human bastards that were pointing guns at their head.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:53:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Oh I get it, it's a female.  Har Har Har.  The Funny!

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:53:25 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Saddened and angry.

Why?

No, nothing happened to me personally.  But can you imagine what those poor parents...not to mention the children's siblings....grandparents...ect..are going through right now?  The loss of any murdered child is horrible.  Really the loss of a child period.

But these children were going to school.....like children here.....they were between the ages of 2-15 (I think, not 100%) sure.....just like our children.  And they were summarily executed and shot in the back for running because they were fucking SCARED of the sub-human bastards that were pointing guns at their head.  

Agreed those rebels/terrorists were shitstains. Did they all die?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:53:33 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Could someone post a thread about what you guys said about that Russian school incident. I'd like to read it.

Just look through general discussion for the word "Russian".  Or any news website.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:56:45 PM EDT
[#34]
we aren't here to spoon feed you, find it yourself.

read up on the world, YOU are not the center of it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:57:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:01:05 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
home.wi.rr.com/davef/russia.jpg

What the fuck - Im not a vampire!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:01:20 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

There's quite a few here. You should be able to find numerous threads over the first 1-3 pages on this board. Some of us got a bit emotional and revealed our true feelings about the Islamofascists. Therefore a few of the threads were locked.

But basically, most of us just revealed how deeply we love our families. When we saw the pictures of those mangled little children, heard the stories of how they had to drink their own urine while searing in 100 degree + heat, endured torture, were made fun of by the terrorists and shown no campassion whatsoever, we all thought about our own families. It made us all think about how we'd feel if this were our children, sisters, brothers, parents, etc who were in that school. When we consider that Al-Qaida would love to do the same thing to us, it brings out an anger like nothing else.

That's pretty much what it was all about. I hope we never see this within our own country, but we've already had 9/11 and several other incidents. I am willing to bet we have enough stupid people (see DU types) within this nation to make sure our efforts to prevent this type of thing and snuff out the architects of it are hampered just enough to ensure that something bad takes place. Afterall, it seems these peace freaks, tree huggers, eco-goons, etc (aka Kerry supporters) seem to have more concern for the terrorists than our own people. If you don't beleive me, take a look at Abu Ghraib, Gitmo, etc. They are shocked by what I would call very mild treatment of our prisoners by US troops, while they seem to hold up these terrorist scumbags as "heroic freedom fighters".

So Necro, while we definately take a different path when it comes to religion and such, at least we seem to be in agreement when it comes to guns, Kerry and terrorists. I only wish that we could convince the remaining idiots in this nation to come over to the right side on those 3 issues.

Geez I'm pissed and just babbling, so I'll shut up now.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:02:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Hey Necromancer. New guy to the forum , but I go by Coondog.I'm doing pretty fair. I'm competing in a local competition with my G21 and I have a pretty good shot at winning it . I took first last year but with a little .22. I just came back from practicing hand had a good run. So like I said , I'm doing pretty fair. Notice I did'nt mention those poor Russian kids. I have kids too and try not to dwell on what would happen to them if the same thing happened here. Take care. Coondog
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:03:28 PM EDT
[#39]
If you're looking for posts with discussion on the incident, just scroll through the pages of General Discussion and look to the left side.

All of the pertinent threads have been conveniently highlighted by the addition of a little lock icon.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:03:54 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just look through general discussion for the word "Russian".  Or any news website.

Just scroll through looking for locks!!!

Edited to say Gonzo beat me to it!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:04:06 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's quite a few here. You should be able to find numerous threads over the first 1-3 pages on this board. Some of us got a bit emotional and revealed our true feelings about the Islamofascists. Therefore a few of the threads were locked.

But basically, most of us just revealed how deeply we love our families. When we saw the pictures of those mangled little children, heard the stories of how they had to drink their own urine while searing in 100 degree + heat, endured torture, were made fun of by the terrorists and shown no campassion whatsoever, we all thought about our own families. It made us all think about how we'd feel if this were our children, sisters, brothers, parents, etc who were in that school. When we consider that Al-Qaida would love to do the same thing to us, it brings out an anger like nothing else.

That's pretty much what it was all about. I hope we never see this within our own country, but we've already had 9/11 and several other incidents. I am willing to bet we have enough stupid people (see DU types) within this nation to make sure our efforts to prevent this type of thing and snuff out the architects of it are hampered just enough to ensure that something bad takes place. Afterall, it seems these peace freaks, tree huggers, eco-goons, etc (aka Kerry supporters) seem to have more concern for the terrorists than our own people. If you don't beleive me, take a look at Abu Ghraib, Gitmo, etc. They are shocked by what I would call very mild treatment of our prisoners by US troops, while they seem to hold up these terrorist scumbags as "heroic freedom fighters".

So Necro, while we definately take a different path when it comes to religion and such, at least we seem to be in agreement when it comes to guns, Kerry and terrorists. I only wish that we could convince the remaining idiots in this nation to come over to the right side on those 3 issues.

Geez I'm pissed and just babbling, so I'll shut up now.  

Nah, that's cool.

Yeah I hate terrorists and Democrats! Esp. Kerry!

Anyway haven't really read what happened over there in Russia. The more I learn the more I don't want to know.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:04:50 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

One of the surviving students was holding this small cross necklace. There are many threads on the topic. Some with very moving pictures. Many are locked.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:05:23 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Hey Necromancer. New guy to the forum , but I go by Coondog.I'm doing pretty fair. I'm competing in a local competition with my G21 and I have a pretty good shot at winning it . I took first last year but with a little .22. I just came back from practicing hand had a good run. So like I said , I'm doing pretty fair. Notice I did'nt mention those poor Russian kids. I have kids too and try not to dwell on what would happen to them if the same thing happened here. Take care. Coondog

What is a G21?

Yeah it's hard to think about those Russian kids. It'll only make you mad.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:06:01 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

One of the surviving students was holding this small cross necklace. There are many threads on the topic. Some with very moving pictures. Many are locked.

Oh, I see. Damn what a sad picture.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:07:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:14:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Let's see. Right now we are sitting around in a boarded up house waiting for a storm that is dragging its feet getting to us. Other than the fact that we live in the area most likley to be landfall for the hurricane, things are just fine. We have survival needs and weapons at hand.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:17:28 PM EDT
[#47]

Anyway haven't really read what happened over there in Russia. The more I learn the more I don't want to know.

Well, I'll try to spare you the gruesome details, but a few days ago a group of Islamic extremists (Chechens mostly, with some arabs mixed in) took over a school in eastern Russia. It happened early in the day as parents were dropping their kids off. Armed terrorists herded the kids, parents, teachers and even many children who were too young to go to school that just happened to be with their families, into a gymnasium. They strapped bombs all over the area and threatened to kill them all if a rescue was attempted.

The seige continued and conditions became worse. The hostages were not given food or water. The kids were encouraged to drink their own urine by parents. They had trouble even sleeping, due to fear. The heat was incredible and only added to the problems.

Finally today, some of the hostages decided to make a break for it. They crashed through windows, doors, whatever exits they could find. As the escape started, the terrorists opened up on them with everything they had, shooting many in the back and killing them. There were probably 1000 inside. When the chaos started, the Russian troops moved in. It became very messy. As best as we can tell, about 200 hostages died, several hundred more were wounded and most of the others escaped. I am pretty sure most of the terrorists were killed. From what I understand, many of the locals hunted down the terrorists who fled and killed them with sporting rifles. There was one incident where a terrorsist was captured by angry parents and area residents and with open hands, ripped apart by them.

So at least the terrorists got what they deserved. It is however a shame that so many innocent little kids were killed by just showing up at school.

Oh, BTW, there are lots of pics in the above mentioned threads. If you are easily bothered by graphic and sad images, I would not suggest viewing them. But the pics really describe what happened there far better than any words I can type will do. It was just completely horrible.

-CH
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:18:05 PM EDT
[#48]
I just woke up so im sleepy.  I have a headache

theres some little blackk thing in my chocolate milk.  its not chocolate...

Today is a day of study and boredom but at night im going to a church trivia night which is fundraising for a mission trip...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:19:45 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I just woke up so im sleepy.  I have a headache

theres some little blackk thing in my chocolate milk.  its not chocolate...

Today is a day of study and boredom but at night im going to a church trivia night which is fundraising for a mission trip...

What kind of church? Are you a Christian?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:20:53 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Well, I'll try to spare you the gruesome details, but a few days ago a group of Islamic extremists (Chechens mostly, with some arabs mixed in) took over a school in eastern Russia. It happened early in the day as parents were dropping their kids off. Armed terrorists herded the kids, parents, teachers and even many children who were too young to go to school that just happened to be with their families, into a gymnasium. They strapped bombs all over the area and threatened to kill them all if a rescue was attempted.

The seige continued and conditions became worse. The hostages were not given food or water. The kids were encouraged to drink their own urine by parents. They had trouble even sleeping, due to fear. The heat was incredible and only added to the problems.

Finally today, some of the hostages decided to make a break for it. They crashed through windows, doors, whatever exits they could find. As the escape started, the terrorists opened up on them with everything they had, shooting many in the back and killing them. There were probably 1000 inside. When the chaos started, the Russian troops moved in. It became very messy. As best as we can tell, about 200 hostages died, several hundred more were wounded and most of the others escaped. I am pretty sure most of the terrorists were killed. From what I understand, many of the locals hunted down the terrorists who fled and killed them with sporting rifles. There was one incident where a terrorsist was captured by angry parents and area residents and with open hands, ripped apart by them.

So at least the terrorists got what they deserved. It is however a shame that so many innocent little kids were killed by just showing up at school.

Oh, BTW, there are lots of pics in the above mentioned threads. If you are easily bothered by graphic and sad images, I would not suggest viewing them. But the pics really describe what happened there far better than any words I can type will do. It was just completely horrible.

-CH

Okay thanks i think I'll skip the pics.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top