Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2004 3:26:24 PM EDT
I got to attend the Vice President's rally today and it was nothing less than electrifying. Very good speech, he touched on all the important issues and specifically stated he would fight diligently for the second amendment and he respects gun owner's rights.

Of course there were some Kerry supporters outside and the funny thing is they were yelling and screaming, one guy was even grabbing his nuts. Yes, there were woman and children there and this guy was grabbing his nuts. One of the idiots said, "hey, nice car, I bet you benefited from Bush's tax cuts". I said back to him, "Yep, everyone did". He yelled back, "FUCK YOU".

Notice the guy with the hat towards the left of the picture flipping me off and the lady towards the right with her hand in the position but her finger hasn't come up yet???  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:28:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the last one with Santa Clause shooting the bird. hohoho
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:31:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I'da loved to have been there.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:33:23 PM EDT
[#3]
that is so stupid about the "No Nuke Dumb in Nevada" signs they know nothing about spent uranium and how it needs a place to be stored.  Nuclear Facilities around the country are running out of room and there needs to be a centralized point at which to store it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:15:29 PM EDT
[#4]
bump for the night crew
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top