Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2004 2:49:29 PM EDT
I just saw a commercial for the McDonalds McRib sandwich, where it shows all these "McRib Missing" posters. The phone number on the poster had a "407" area code, which is the one I'm in. I'm curious as to whether it's the local area code in every commercial, or if it's 407 in all the commercials.
So the next time you see the McRib commercial, see what the area code is on the poster.

-J
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:50:29 PM EDT
[#1]
McRib sandwiches should be used for capital punishment
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:51:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I never understood why they put pickles on ribs.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:51:31 PM EDT
[#3]
After Clintons little heart malfunction McRib sales will be down this season
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:52:48 PM EDT
[#4]
The existance of the McRib is a sure sign that it is TEOTWAWKI.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:56:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Yes.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:58:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Don't worry, it ain't ribs!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:59:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't worry, it ain't ribs!

Good point!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:09:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I just saw a commercial for the McDonalds McRib sandwich, where it shows all these "McRib Missing" posters. The phone number on the poster had a "407" area code, which is the one I'm in. I'm curious as to whether it's the local area code in every commercial, or if it's 407 in all the commercials.
So the next time you see the McRib commercial, see what the area code is on the poster.

-J

Dude, I LOVE McRib sandwiches!!!  I hope they bring 'em back!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top