Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2004 1:41:17 PM EDT
Okay, not so mucha moral delimma, just a delimma.

I got invited to go to the lake this weekend w/ some friends, (couple of good guys that I know plus this one good girlfriend of mine and her hottie friends)

Problem #1
originally we were going to get a cabin, and all stay there, but someone dropped the ball,
and the cabin never happened.

So the girls got a hotel room.. fine, but that kinda leaves 3-4 of us without a place to sleep
(read: pass out)

Problem #2

I'm broke, not penniless broke, but not flush, If I don't go I will probably just sit around the house being broke.

If I do go, I will be broke but with friends and whatnot.

SO do I go with out a clear objective and just let what happens happen,

or to I play it safe and be lame at home.

WHAT WOULD ACKBAR DO??

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

AND I PROMISE RIGHT HERE AND NOW THAT IF I DO GO, AND I GET THE CHANCE TO STUFF IT IN HER POOPER AND POST PICS THAT THAT BUSINESS WILL BE TAKING CARE OF.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:45:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Are your bags packed yet?!  Time's a waste'n, get a move on!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Go mooch and enjoy yourself.  Sometimes women enjoy a charity case
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:47:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Are your bags packed yet?!  Time's a waste'n, get a move on!

I like the way you think!,

my thoughts are, shit If I have a choice of where to be broke, whats the choice ya know!?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top