Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2004 1:33:35 PM EDT
He wants to steal the media attention the Republicans were getting!
Just kidding. I wanted to see what it felt like to post something as stupid as your typical DU topic.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:35:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Good Headline, I hope they pick it up.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:37:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Sneaky bastage! LOL

I do hope for a successful surgery and speedy recovery for the ex-president.  I don't like the man but I do respect the office he held.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:37:59 PM EDT
[#3]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:39:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sneaky bastage! LOL

I do hope for a successful surgery and speedy recovery for the ex-president.  I don't like the man but I do respect the office he held.

Fuck Slick Willy!  He ain't IN the office anymore!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:00:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
IBTL

What about this is "lockworthy"?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:03:12 PM EDT
[#6]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
Sneaky bastage! LOL

I do hope for a successful surgery and speedy recovery for the ex-president. I don't like the man but I do respect the office he held.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he didn't.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:05:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Actually it has distracted a lot of Dems from listening to Kerry for a day or 2.  So it's yet another good thing.

Woody
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:06:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:07:43 PM EDT
[#9]
No he's not in office anymore and I never liked him but out of respect for an ex-president and fellow American I wish him the best of luck. When he dies someday I will lower my flag to halfstaff just like I did for President Reagan and will for GHW Bush, Gerald Ford, and Jimmy Carter. Call me goofy but it's about something bigger than my personal opinions.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:08:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
No he's not in office anymore and I never liked him but out of respect for an ex-president and fellow American I wish him the best of luck. When he dies someday I will lower my flag to halfstaff just like I did for President Reagan and will for GHW Bush, Gerald Ford, and Jimmy Carter. Call me goofy but it's about something bigger than my personal opinions.

Goofy!  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:17:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Jeez, I hope he doesnt die. The dems would have a big cry-in love fest and it would be all over TV and I would have to throw up.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:19:20 PM EDT
[#12]
May he burn in hell.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:23:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Too bad this is happening to Bubba.........
....when She Who Should Not Be Named is the one who truly deserves it.

Don't care for him at all but he's just a smarmy, spoiled fratboy who likes to chase skirts.  She's capital "E" EVIL.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:24:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Hell,  he's going to be out of commission for like a month...HURRAY!!!  Less bill is more "W".
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:28:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:35:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Ummmmm guys he was slated to stump for Kerry... truth be told, he didn;t really want to do that.  Now he doesn;t have to... awwwwwwww, and Kerry doesn't benefit from the Clinton Charisma factor.

<DUmbass>  That cinches it!!!  It's all Bush's fault.  The Repug secret agents poisoned his cigars to make Clinton ill to spike his stumping for Kerry (he was in Viet Nam, you know).  They probably sent those Freeper goons over to repossess my car also to keep us away from the NY convention........<DUmbass>  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:48:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
IBTL

Not realy anything but I have seen a couple of these threads go down the crapper today.  I guess you can say it was preemptive IBTL.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:01:52 PM EDT
[#18]
He was a good gun salesman.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:02:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
IBTL

Not realy anything but I have seen a couple of these threads go down the crapper today.  I guess you can say it was preemptive IBTL.  

or the fact that it is a waste of bandwidth
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:03:41 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
IBTL

or the fact that it is a waste of bandwidth

A joke in the midst of all of the BS going on is a waste of bandwidth?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:09:09 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Sneaky bastage! LOL

I do hope for a successful surgery and speedy recovery for the ex-president. I don't like the man but I do respect the office he held.

he didn't.

That's why Pangea is a better man than Slick Willie.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:26:29 PM EDT
[#22]
I think Hitlery planned it... not so much for the RNC but in hopes that Bill would die on the table and she woulnd't have to worry about him mucking up her campaign in 08'.

If it was Bill's plan to draw attention from the RNC it didn't really accomplish much... it seems like since that night Kerry has been making himself look more and more like the ass he is. I have noticed he doesn't seem to let his idiot wife talk as much anymore. Wonder who put the gag on that cunt.

ETA picture

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top