Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/3/2004 1:21:18 PM EDT
First off - I knew two people killed in the towers on 9/11.  It was the most horrific thing I have ever seen.

But this. This is beyond the pale.  

Children were targeted.

Children were kept w/o food and water in oppresive, smothering heat for days.  

Children were terrorized with bombs strung around them.  

Children were shot in the back trying to escape.  

Children who survived can't even remember their own names.

At least 100 Children have been killed.  

Hundreds of Children wounded.

CHILDREN, people.  There is no greater crime.  

God help these poor babies.  May the dead have rest, may their families somehow find peace.

May their murderers die painfully and rot in the pit forever.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:21:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope... children died on 9-11 as well.  America is well was known for keeping shit off our soil.  Russia has been dealing with insurgent shit forever.  All we had was Pearl Harbor till 9-11.  
9-11 was worse by far.  
Not to diminish what happened today by any means though.  It was a terrible, terrible inhuman thing that was done.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:06:32 PM EDT
[#2]
It’s hard to say worse considering how bad the 9/11 attacks were.

But it is.

Deliberately targeting, terrorizing and killing helpless children is the absolute and ultimate act of cowardness – I can’t think of anything worse.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:08:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:08:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm sure the religion of peace will find something even lower and despicable to do sometime soon. The depths of their depravity know no bounds.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:09:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Definitely worse.

They targeted a SCHOOL.

Friggin animals!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:10:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I feel this plumbs to a new depth of hell for the IslamoFascists

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:10:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't forget the sexual assaults...

alot of those children were naked.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:10:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Heartstring -wise? Sure.
By every other measure? No.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:14:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Don't forget the sexual assaults...

alot of those children were naked.

From what I gather reading the news, they kids weren't assualted, they took off their clothes because of the oppressive heat inside the gym.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:17:38 PM EDT
[#10]

On plain numbers and costs - no.

On depravity - Yes. It was worse than 9-11.

There were up to 1,500 people held hostage. Most were children. Hundreds died.

Small children were purposefully terrorized for DAYS.

Small children were tortured mentally and physically - then massacred.

NOTHING is more evil than targetting, torturing and then murdering small children.

Nothing.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:19:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Yet the media still refrains from calling them "terrorists" or mentioning except in passing that they're Islamic fundamentalists.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:20:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Yet the media still refrains from calling them "terrorists" or mentioning except in passing that they're Islamic fundamentalists.

Yep.

This morning all I heard was how much this would hurt Putin and that he would be harshly criticized for how he handled the situtation.

God damn the terrorists and their supporters in our media.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:22:21 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Nope... children died on 9-11 as well.  America is well was known for keeping shit off our soil.  Russia has been dealing with insurgent shit forever.  All we had was Pearl Harbor till 9-11.  
9-11 was worse by far.  
Not to diminish what happened today by any means though.  It was a terrible, terrible inhuman thing that was done.

Disagree.  I love this country, but this is as depraved as anything I can imagine.  To herd hundreds of children into a gymnasium, leave them in temperatures exceeding 100 degrees for days without water, leave them to lie in their own waste and then collapse the roof upon them and rake the rubble with gunfire is Satanic.

Satanic is the only word that fits.  These aren't people we fight against, they are demons from Hell.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:23:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Why worry which is worse, both events are abysmal.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:26:32 PM EDT
[#15]
The only thing worse that comes to mind are the hundreds of THOUSANDS of Jewish children slaughtered, tortured, and out-right murdered during WWII.

Using the same logic as what is popular around here, we should have killed every single German - guilty or not!

The non-guilty Germans didn't protest the Nazi atrocities.  What was different about them (not protesting) than those Muslims who are not standing up against terrorist actions?

Maybe retaliation?  Maybe those who call Islamism their faith and are just as disgusted with terrorism as we are, fear actions might be taken against them if they speak up.

Do you people remember the 1920s?  In Texas, it wasn't uncommon to be a member of the KKK.  And those involved didn't bother to hide it.

Many disagreed with it but feared retaliation if they spoke out.  They were the minority.

Personally, I would volunteer to carry out every single punishment on every single terrorist (Muslim or not) who carry out hienous crimes.  It literaly disgusts me to no end to see those awful photographs of maimed children.

The terrorists sons of bitches need the worse deaths possible.

But not every Muslim needs to die.

Continuing with this popular logic: What would some of you suggest I do if I witness a severe car wreck, stop and attempt to render aid, and notice that they are a Muslim family?

Should I help the children and their parents or (like some on this board stated today) kill them for being Islamists?

Please think about what you are saying.  Have you looked at the U.S. Constitution lately?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:26:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Islam had nothing to do with this.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:28:05 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Islam had nothing to do with this.

Ditto

Yeah  It seems sarcasm is the only way to keep from getting net copped any more these days.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:28:15 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
The only thing worse that comes to mind are the hundreds of THOUSANDS of Jewish children slaughtered, tortured, and out-right murdered during WWII.

Using the same logic as what is popular around here, we should have killed every single German - guilty or not!

The non-guilty Germans didn't protest the Nazi atrocities.  What was different about them (not protesting) than those Muslims who are not standing up against terrorist actions?

Maybe retaliation?  Maybe those who call Islamism their faith and are just as disgusted with terrorism as we are, fear actions might be taken against them if they speak up.

We indiscriminately bombed Greman cities.  Read about Dresden.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:28:18 PM EDT
[#19]
This is the kind of shit that strikes my soul, down to my very foundation. The last time I felt like this I was listening to a radio report as the first tower collapsed on my way to school. I remember where I was then, as I am sure I will remember this now. What kind of sick twisted entity would delberately kill and maim these young children. Fuck, I got a little sister and brother that age. Shit like this happened at their school, and our forces would have to kill me to keep me from going in and trying to protect my siblings.

Well...shit....

John

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:29:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:30:25 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Fox says the seige is over... massive blood shed!

Now they are saying some of the Islamic hired guns are still in there with children WTF is going on there?!?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:35:23 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I'm sure the religion of peace will find something even lower and despicable to do sometime soon. The depths of their depravity know no bounds.

CP I am confident you are right on this one, and it just infuriates me even more.  These fanatics are not worthy to be called subhuman.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:39:16 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the entirety of your point???  

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:42:54 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Indiscriminately?
Dresden was an industrial target. It was NOT indiscriminate.
Nor were these children.
It was their intended target.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:43:47 PM EDT
[#25]
There has been some accurate reporting.  
The White House issued a statement condemning the Islamic terrorists.
Fox began calling them terrorists.

How convenient that they tell the world no children were molested, just a few short minutes after the seige is over.  Seems like just a week ago they were telling us that terrosrism was not the apparent cause of those plane crashes in Russia, either.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:47:13 PM EDT
[#26]
The incident in Russia was terrible, but 9/11 was far worse, IMHO...let's be realistic here, folks...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:49:18 PM EDT
[#27]
I have no idea who was behind the situation in Russia.  But it brings to mind something a friend said to me when we were discussing "what next?" a while ago.  His rhetorical question was "what would cause the most horror?"  His answer was "some sort of attack on children."  My guess is if this is Islamic, it might be a trial.  Some trial, though!  If not, then some other group which is even more aggressive, and possibly more of a threat than even the Islamic extremists.  It is not the playground world the liberals think.

The Russians did the only thing possible.  It's a shame for hostages killed and  injured. But, we or anyone trying to keep
order cannot fight the terrorist types one by one.  It isn't a textbook police type exercise.  The "cost" of a terror attack must be made so high that an otherwise terrorist type would tell some other terrorist trying to recruit him/her to get lost.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:49:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Let's see what the Russians do.
The scale of their reaction will determine how big an event this really is.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:49:53 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
uslim family?

or (like some on this board stated today) kill them for being Islamists?

The problem is academic… the Russians will kill them all for you.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:55:30 PM EDT
[#30]
i'm sure if you asked my grandpa what he thought we should do with the japs after pearl harbor, or with the krauts after liberating the concentration camps that he would have had something colorful to say.

i damn sure bet that he wasn't too fond of anyone hailing from these countries for MANY, MANY years.

thats how i feel about muslims right now. i dont want them all to die and i dont hate them all.

just most of them.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:59:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Some of the terrorist fled  the scene on foot and civilians actually hunted them down with their Tigr hunting rifles.  I believe they even killed a few.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:09:09 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
We indiscriminately bombed Greman cities.

I gotta ask, WTF is a Greman?

And yes, this is worse than 9/11 by a shade.

A child rapist is worse than a rapist by a shade.

Children are more vulnerable than women, compared to men, by a shade.

This is worse, agreed.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:11:36 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Indiscriminately?
Nor were these children.
It was their intended target.

The British Bomber Command, under Gen Arthur Harris, pursued a strategy of inflicting maximum civilian casualities on the Germans to destroy their will to continue the war.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:29:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Here's a sample of the typical democrat's reaction to this horror...

Quote from a Kerry supporter on DU

...is that any different from what we've done by bombing Afghan and Iraqi civilians, including women and children?

How much hate do you think that will generate toward Americans over the next several generations?

Do you hope for the same demise to overtake those that ordered the attacks on the Afghan and Iraqi civilians, and continue to do so to this very day?

By the way, I hold the very same people responsible for the dead and mangled American troops who were ordered into the Middle East under false pretenses.

And yes, I also have children...one of whom may be drafted when Congress passes pending legislation authorizing the draft early next year.

Just curious, but what do you suppose made those terrorists in Russia do what they did? Do you think it just happened out of thin air? What do you think the Russians have been doing to the families and friends of the terrorists?

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:50:34 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

*tries to hold back the tears*
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:53:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Fuckin sick killing little kids at their school I am so fuckin pissed right now.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:55:49 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
The incident in Russia was terrible, but 9/11 was far worse, IMHO...let's be realistic here, folks...

I agree...9/11 was the worst thing to happen to the United States since the 1860s. Russia has undergone Stalin, the Nazis, etc...unfortunately Russia has had many, many tragedies throughout the years....
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:57:11 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
On plain numbers and costs - no.

On depravity - Yes. It was worse than 9-11.

There were up to 1,500 people held hostage. Most were children. Hundreds died.

Small children were purposefully terrorized for DAYS.

Small children were tortured mentally and physically - then massacred.

NOTHING is more evil than targetting, torturing and then murdering small children.

Nothing.

Plus fucking one.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:58:14 PM EDT
[#39]
I think it is equal to 9/11.  What it does not have in absolute destruction or a body count, it makes up for in its targeted victims and the 200+ deaths and attempt on the other 800-1000 women and children.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:59:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Absolutely the most reprehensible, inhuman thing I've been alive to witness.  No disrespect to 9/11 victims or survivors, but this was indescribable.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:01:37 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
It’s hard to say worse considering how bad the 9/11 attacks were.

But it is.

Deliberately targeting, terrorizing and killing helpless children is the absolute and ultimate act of cowardness – I can’t think of anything worse.

+1

Just confirms they are a bunch of cowards.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:02:54 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Do you people remember the 1920s?  In Texas, it wasn't uncommon to be a member of the KKK.  And those involved didn't bother to hide it.

Many disagreed with it but feared retaliation if they spoke out.  They were the minority.

Personally, I would volunteer to carry out every single punishment on every single terrorist (Muslim or not) who carry out hienous crimes.  It literaly disgusts me to no end to see those awful photographs of maimed children.

The terrorists sons of bitches need the worse deaths possible.

But not every Muslim needs to die.

Continuing with this popular logic: What would some of you suggest I do if I witness a severe car wreck, stop and attempt to render aid, and notice that they are a Muslim family?

Should I help the children and their parents or (like some on this board stated today) kill them for being Islamists?

Please think about what you are saying.  Have you looked at the U.S. Constitution lately?

the thing that made that diffrent was that Germany had a set target for us to go after- their military... they didn't hide out with their buddies on the streets of Iraq, or in the center of Groznyy, or in a mosque in Albany NY and act like every other swinging dick... they were out there for all to see... these fuckers hide... THAT is the diffrence

-Roth
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:09:47 PM EDT
[#43]
... What was the motives of the terrorists?

... Who were they for sure?

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:10:30 PM EDT
[#44]
The ones we need to kill will make themselves known. Leave the rest alone. Not every Muslim, rather Al Queda must die. Al Sadr should die. They must die when they choose to fight and to hell with their monuments and mosques. I hold a school more sacred than a temple.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:14:55 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

The British Bomber Command, under Gen Arthur Harris, pursued a strategy of inflicting maximum civilian casualities on the Germans to destroy their will to continue the war.

Not to get too far off topic but the reason I have gathered for the pounding of Dresden was as a show of force to the Soviets who were close enough to see effects of our bomber superiority.

Back on Target.  I think this attack was worse.  One of the main motivations of the 9-11 terrorists was to put a major hit on our financial stability.  These terrorists only motivation was to purposefully harm children.  Even as low as Islamic terroists have went, this action went well beyond that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:20:16 PM EDT
[#46]
So how many think the Russians would refrain from destroying a "muslim holy site" if they knew their enemy was hiding inside.
I hope the Russians kill a thousand muslim cockroaches for every child killed.
Hate is a word/term used easily these days, but I truly HATE the islamic cockroaches of the world.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:26:45 PM EDT
[#47]
one thing different between this and the 9/11 attacks........the russians will hunt down everybody involved in this and brutally kill them......they wont have to debate it in congress or worry about how the media will tell everybody how wrong it is for them to do it..there wont be any investigation of prison abuses or investigations of the civil rights of the terrorists being violated..theyll just do it and while they are doing it the rest of the terrorists will be thinking twice about doing it again.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:28:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Lest we forget, gentleman, the Germans had the Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Whermacht, Waffen SS, etc, etc, etc.

Besides, THEY FRIGGIN STARTED THAT WHOLE MESS!

Apples and Oranges. I doubt the schoolchildren had so much as a rusty Mauser with which to repel an attack. Which is why the soulless bastard terrorist filth chose to strike there, of course.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:30:06 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Well if you think about it, doing that after WWI *would* have prevented WWII correct? Not saying it should have been done, but still.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:30:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top