Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2001 7:01:27 AM EDT
I went in to get a new Pair of glasses.  Prices for the frames range from $75.00 to $600.00+.

WFT.  A good auto loading .22 pistol can be had for $239.00.  Each pistol has enough steel to make about 50 pair of glasses, machined to much closer tolerances and must be fitted and finished to stand up to our satisfaction.

And whats the damm story on scopes, an aluminum bat has much more alum. then any three scopes.  Scopes only have several pieces of ground glass, coated and fitted to the tube and some co.s ask $1200.00 for them.  WTF  I mean just the day before yesterday I purchased a New Remington .375 ultra mag. for $519.00, now a good scope will cost $400.00+. I do belive that more work went into the rifle then the scope. as far as materials and workmanship.

I just had to rant a bit, thanks
Shadowjack1
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 7:09:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 8:49:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah. Recoup on R&D. I take Zocor to lower my colestrol. $5.00 EACH and I take one every day. How much do you think the raw materials cost to make this medicine? $5.00 a ton!? What a value! Wish I had stock in the company!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top