Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/3/2004 8:00:19 AM EDT
Just heard on ABC radio news.  

Going into Columbia Medical Center for the operation.

I'm....

ambivalent.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:01:29 AM EDT
[#1]

Which Clinton????

The ex-President or the rapist?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:01:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I hope everything comes out okay.
(highground)
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:02:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I hope everything comes out okay.
(highground)

Yeah, me too. Carve EVERYTHING out!

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:04:30 AM EDT
[#4]
He has a heart ?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:04:51 AM EDT
[#5]
He has a heart?

Who knew.

SG
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:06:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:12:52 AM EDT
[#7]
B's are bad for the heart:
Bitch-for-wife, bimbos, blow and booze.

I hope he survives, I'd like him to see the blowout in November.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:14:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Why was my post deleted?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:15:47 AM EDT
[#9]
From other thread that vanished...

Well, lets not go overboard there Cynic. Clinton didn't show any respect for his office, so I'm not going to fall all over myself to show him any as far as his former Presidency in concerned.

As a human being, life is precious, even when that life is used for selfish and nefarious activities as BC uses his.

I respect his right to life. I don't respect the mockery he made the office of the President of the US.

Hope he recovers. And one day sees the err of his ways.
-LS
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:15:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:16:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Big Mac Attacks! Think he'll be leading the fight to sue fast-food next?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:16:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Let's not get stupid, people.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:17:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Have another Big Mac Slick Willy.

Hope fully he recovers his death would probably help Flip Flop in Nov.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:17:16 AM EDT
[#14]
DOOP!

There should be a News Forum to eliminate this shit every time something happens!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:17:20 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'm shocked the bastard even has a heart.

whaddya mean.... he's probably got an ENORMOUS heart... it's the brain I'd be concerned about.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:17:51 AM EDT
[#16]
One intern too many...

Seriously, those of you praying for his death need to step back and rack your actions (mentally, that is.)
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:18:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Too many pizzas, Big Macs and speedballs in the Oval office.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:19:02 AM EDT
[#18]
<I get no respect>

Sgtar15

edited to add:  That I can understand C&L
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:19:57 AM EDT
[#19]
A lifetime of southern food catches up to everyone.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:21:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Hope it turns out all right for him. Guy had a tough job for 8 years and he has to sleep with Hillary....that's enough to send your cholesterol through the roof.

We don't need any Democratic martyrs for Kerry to latch on to for more votes.

Good luck Billy
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:21:52 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
From other thread that vanished...

Well, lets not go overboard there Cynic. Clinton didn't show any respect for his office, so I'm not going to fall all over myself to show him any as far as his former Presidency in concerned.

Fair enough. I have respect for the office,
not the man. When someone becomes
President, they deserve at least a base
level of respect. Considering that the man
committed borderline treason, my base
level of respect is to not wish for his death.

Quoted:
As a human being, life is precious, even when that life is used for selfish and nefarious activities as BC uses his.

I respect his right to life. I don't respect the mockery he made the office of the President of the US.

I might disagree with your first sentance
(terrorists, rapists, dictators), but when
it comes to average people, I whole-heartedly
agree.

Quoted:
Hope he recovers. And one day sees the err of his ways.

+1, but I'm not holding my breath.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:22:35 AM EDT
[#22]
This event is staged to try and steal thunder from the GOP.  It's not surgery.  May not even get Angio.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:23:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:24:55 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
This event is staged to try and steal thunder from the GOP.  It's not surgery.  May not even get Angio.  

I say they split him open anyway, just to see what's inside.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:26:17 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
BTW I trashed the other thread regaurding this due to comments in favor of his death.

WARNING

These types of comments WILL NOT be tolerated on this site

nuff said

But we're talking about the Antichrist here..........
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:26:26 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OK so now he had the Angio last week.  This is totally timed.  Dems are stoopin LOWER and LOWER.  This ones gonna backfire big time for Kerry.  Bad call, Bad call.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:27:32 AM EDT
[#27]
make no mistake about it, we want Clinton to pull through! just think of the propoganda opportunities for the kerry campaign if something bad happend
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:29:38 AM EDT
[#28]
If he was a member of the GOP and this happend during the dem convention they would claim that he timed this to coinside the post-convention bump.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:31:04 AM EDT
[#29]
They just said on the radio that he had a heart attack.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:31:29 AM EDT
[#30]
cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:32:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Good luck to him!   While they got him on the table maybee they can rewire his brain so the big head does the thinking.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:32:32 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

See!  See! What's going on here?  My post gets trashed and this one stays?  I'm tellin'
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:33:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Maybe the Republican convention speeches contributed to his condition?

Seriously,  if he had tests last week and waited until today to announce results, it IS timed.  
How sad that the Dems will stoop so low.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:33:26 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

See!  See! What's going on here?  My post gets trashed and this one stays?  I'm tellin'

It'll prolly spin out of control shortly and be net copped.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:34:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Well this just goes to show you what Bush's speach did to the dems lastnight.   Maybe he was the one posting all those rants on DU.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:35:47 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Seriously,  if he had tests last week and waited until today to announce results, it IS timed.  
How sad that the Dems will stoop so low.

Can anyone confirm that or link to news on that?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:39:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:39:25 AM EDT
[#38]
www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/09/03/national/main640983.shtml

Just found this.  According to CBS, he complained of chest pains last night and went in for some tests.  I don't know if the tests were done last night or this morning (probably middle of the night).  Test results came back that he has a blockage and surgery is recommended.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:41:07 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's called selective moderation.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:42:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:43:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:43:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Do we have to pay for the operation?  Is healthcare part of the severance package?

I hope he gets a DR who applies the same level of professionalism to his surgery, as Clinton applied to the Presidency.

Gump/ "And that's all I have to say about that" / Gump
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:46:06 AM EDT
[#43]

I'll bet dollars to greasy, cream-filled, sugary doughnuts that he was!

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:46:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Well, let's wish him the best-at least until Nov. 3rd!!   And no-he doesn't deserve any respect.  He disrespected the highest office in the land, more so than any other president, he gutted our rights and our military, and he was just an overall scumbag.   That being said, if he does die, many soccer-moms and daughters will cry for months!!!  And that could very well help Kerry.  But just think. . . . . . . .AWB Expires, GWB gets re-elected, Dems are once again trashed in mid-term elections, and Clinton dies.  It's a good time to be an American and a Republican!  But i do wish him "the best."  Whatever that may be!!!  Can you imagine Clinton meeting God??  Scary thought!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:51:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quadruple bypass?  What was he doing, shooting up bacon fat?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:51:52 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OK so now he had the Angio last week.  This is totally timed.  Dems are stoopin LOWER and LOWER.  This ones gonna backfire big time for Kerry.  Bad call, Bad call.

Oh come on,

If they had announced it last week - everyone would have complained that it was done deliberately to steal attention away from the GOP convention.

If it had been done during teh GOP convention - everyone would have complained that it was done deliberately to screw up coverage of the GOP convention.

And if was announced right after the convention (like it was) everyone would be complained - just like you guys - that iwas deliberately staged and timed to undermine the post-convention attention to the GOP.

At least consider the possibility that the guy just really needs this procedure and it has nothing to do with anything else.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:52:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Come on guys, I think we should wish him the best...in fact, we should all go in on a get-well-soon present.  May I suggest a box of McDonalds gift certificates?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:52:02 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Can you imagine Clinton meeting God??   Scary thought!!

What makes you think a man who gave missle technology to China will meet God.  I think he's going south of Heaven.  Clinton put the entire world in serious danger.  He also is the reason behind the WTC bombings.  A few token cruise missles into an empty bunker did nothing but motivate bin Laden.  But now's not the time to go over all of Clintons failures.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:52:41 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Hmmm, was he listening to President Bush's magnificient speech at the time?
I'll bet dollars to greasy, cream-filled, sugary doughnuts that he was!

I'll bet he was too.  Or he finally got a chance to catch Zell's speech on Tivo.  

"Why that lying, no-good, rotten, horrible excuse for a Presi -- ARGH!!!"
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:53:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Just as he is going in for surgery....just before the anesthesia kicks in... conversation in the OR

"So Joe, you still planning to buy that AR-15?"

"Yeah Mike, I have been waiting for 10 years to buy one.  That assclown Clinton really pissed me off."

"So, who's our next surgery"....

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top