Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 10:31:17 PM EDT
Ok whith all thats going on in russia i.e. the hostage situation this came into my head what would you do if your kids where taken hostage in school by muslim extremists?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:32:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I would go insane.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:35:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I pray that I never have to go through that
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:37:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Tough call.  Lashing out in indiscriminate rage at any muslims within easy range is the first idea that came to mind.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:41:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I think i would fly i off the handle myself and burn every mosque i could find to the ground. Its fucking sick that people think they are the religion of peace even though  they blow up innocent children take hostage an entire school yes very peacful.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:43:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Hire some Nepalese.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:48:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Find the hostage-takers' families.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 11:00:31 PM EDT
[#7]
A combo of Moof and Rock71 ideas.
First locate their families and then hire some Nepalis.

Don't get mad - get even....

Slashing out at Muslims in general does more harm than good. Guilty by association doesn't work for me.

But of course I'm just sitting here fat dumb and happy at my pc....

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 11:15:28 PM EDT
[#8]
my boys would handle the situation...... they would be eatin some bacon and kickin the mulahs butts tag team style.....

I just really would not like to think of this situation....it truly scares me....
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 11:19:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Uhhhhhhhh.

Wow.

Quoted:
I think i would fly i off the handle myself and burn every mosque i could find to the ground. Its fucking sick that people think they are the religion of peace even though  they blow up innocent children take hostage an entire school yes very peacful.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 11:26:36 PM EDT
[#10]
thats right if my kid was held hostage by these people thats is what i would do
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:06:50 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
thats right if my kid was held hostage by these people thats is what i would do

Hell, if it were legal, The Neutral Observer would do it now.  Everyone here knows The Neutral Observer's views on the subject.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:08:59 AM EDT
[#12]
be a good little boy and sit at the command counseling center being told it was all ok by trained psychologists.

It is all I could do. I'd leave it up to the pro's.

My day would come in time...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:09:04 AM EDT
[#13]
I would retire from my life,

and go on a hunting trip for as long as it took to find their families (the terrorists)

I would show them the meaning of the word terror.

Not knowing if the morning you woke up might be your last.

Until my dying breath I would scour the earth.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:10:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Make their lives a living hell with my AR and numerous other toys, then locate their families, friends, compadres, and make their lives hell as well, let them know what it feels like to be a random target!!! Pretty soon their buddies might just get the hint. Either that or we'd be rid of a helluva lot of terrorists
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:10:18 AM EDT
[#15]
IBTL IBTL IBTL IBTL IBTL
IBTL IBTL IBTL IBTL IBTL
IBTL IBTL IBTL IBTL IBTL
IBTL IBTL IBTL IBTL IBTL
IBTL IBTL IBTL IBTL IBTL
IBTL IBTL IBTL IBTL IBTL
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:15:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:15:40 AM EDT
[#17]
During.....Pray that our goverment has been paying attention to what happened in Russia and that they have the right people in the right places in a timely manner to end the situation......

After......See that my son is unharmed and cared for

at least IMO, my son and any of my future children would be best served by having their father at home instead of trapsing around the world looking for "the one that got away"
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:47:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Hope that the Russian's aren't the ones who are going to rescue them...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:20:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Ignore the terrorists at 1st and go straight for their families. This is the only thing they might understand. When they are the only surviving member of their family.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top