Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2004 10:09:55 PM EDT
This is the 4 one I have gotten in the last month .  Each time I send the pre paid envelope back with a note that I am a Republican.  Don't know if I am on a list or what.  A guy from work keeps getting them too.  

Oh well, guess I will send the envelope back to them.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:11:13 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
...Oh well, guess I will send the envelope back to them.

Yes! it will cost those commy bastards a postage fee.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:12:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Take everything they send you, rip it up, and put it in the prepaid envelope and send it back to them. My dad does that with all of the AARP crap they send us.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:15:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Take everything they send you, rip it up, and put it in the prepaid envelope and send it back to them. My dad does that with all of the AARP crap they send us.

Better yet, put some flour, sugar, or other white powder in it and send it back.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:17:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Better yet, put some flour, sugar, or other white powder in it and send it back.

"Hello Special Agent.... Johnson.  What can I do for you?   OW!  Get off!  "

- BG
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:18:08 PM EDT
[#5]
why would the democrat party have a copy of the constitution, which they rutinely piss on, on their credit card?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:22:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Tape the envelopes to some cinderblocks or something heavy and ship it back.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:23:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Better yet, get a box and fill it with sand.  Then cut out the front of the envelope with the postage stuff on it and secure it with packing tape to the box.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:24:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I wish I got some so I could send them back my garbage.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:04:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I wish I got some so I could send them back my garbage.

Or other peoples stypid offers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top