Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 8:19:10 PM EDT
Call me a pussy, but I teared up on this one...

"The people we have freed won't forget either. Not long ago, seven Iraqi men came to see me in the Oval Office. They had "X"s branded into their foreheads, and their right hands had been cut off, by Saddam Hussein's secret police, the sadistic punishment for imaginary crimes. During our emotional visit one of the Iraqi men used his new prosthetic hand to slowly write out, in Arabic, a prayer for God to bless America. I am proud that our country remains the hope of the oppressed, and the greatest force for good on this earth."

Wow..what a comment
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:20:34 PM EDT
[#1]
... in Texas we call it walking.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:21:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
... in Texas we call it walking.

loved it!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:25:14 PM EDT
[#3]
All I can say is, " How can you vote for the other guy " , after just listening or seeing him.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:27:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:39:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I will appoint Judges that know the difference between personal opinion and strict interpretation of the law .

That for me , gets my vote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top