Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 6:51:17 PM EDT
It's his birthday tomorrow, and he and his GF flew into Orlando!

I told him he was a dumbass, but he still went!

This his email I got from him:

"HEY,
I'M HERE IN FLORIDA - EVERY THING LOOKS GOOD
I'M ON THE INTERNET NOW IN SOME CRAZY GAMER PLACE AND I JUST WANTED TO DROP YOU A LINE AND SAY THAT EVERYTHING IS FINE!!!!!
TALK TO YOU LATER
-D"

WTF?!?!

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:52:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Hmmm not too smart.  He's never been through a hurricane I see.  he's gonna have a story to tell!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:53:37 PM EDT
[#2]

I JUST WANTED TO DROP YOU A LINE AND SAY THAT EVERYTHING IS FINE!!!!!

He will, by the end of the weekend, understand the meaning of the word 'ominous' when used to modify the word 'calm'.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:53:51 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 for Orlando, just moved out of there
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:53:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Hope he comes out unharmed.

Smack him when he gets back.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:54:30 PM EDT
[#5]
My mother called me last night...I told her that letting him go was pretty f*cking stupid...jeez.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:55:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hope he comes out unharmed.

Smack him when he gets back.

Oh, you can bet on that!  Last time I did was when I found out he started smoking....mom had to pull me off of him.

Gotta love tough love!  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:56:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
My mother called me last night...I told her that letting him go was pretty f*cking stupid...jeez.

how old is he??
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:57:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

how old is he??

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top