Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2004 6:00:05 PM EDT
I just heard on FNC that sKerry served two tours of duty in Vietnam. I thought he only served one 4 month tour. Please clarify.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:02:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I heard that too.

WTF? In 4 months?

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:03:46 PM EDT
[#2]
There's nothing to clarify.
The man is insane.
He served one month TRAINING on a ship near a protected harbor like most fresh troops do.
Then he spent the next three months hurting himself, interviewing himself, filming himself, writing bogus action reports, nominating himself and bailing himself.

PATHOLOGICAL!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:03:55 PM EDT
[#3]
His first tour was on a destroyer... it sailed near nam for a few weeks...
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:04:19 PM EDT
[#4]
He was on a ship that spent 5 weeks patrolling off the coast off Vietnam.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:05:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I heard that too, and he is gonna give big W hell later......yeah right.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:21:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:22:33 PM EDT
[#7]
It does seem quite phony to me too--the Kerry campaign clearly hopes the sheeple think he spent 2 years there instead of 5 months.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:24:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Then he spent the next three months hurting himself, interviewing himself, filming himself, writing bogus action reports, nominating himself and bailing himself.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:25:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:32:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Aboard a Destroyer on Yankee Station for a year, before transferring to Swift Boats (which where then patrolling safely offshore) to begin his recreation of the JFK mythos. Quite a surprise when Swift Boats were sent upriver AFTER he got there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top