Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 5:09:13 PM EDT
Can George Soros waste his money any faster? I can't believe they are running their propaganda during Hannity & Colmes.

Then again I hear Bush ads on Limbaugh, how wasteful is that? Then again maybe it is a way of paying Rush and Clear Channel for all their support.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:10:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't wait until campaign finance reform disposes of Soros.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:18:36 PM EDT
[#2]
they turned into a PAC???? So they can keep spewing their 'bowl of mush'
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:20:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I thought cfr wouldn't stop moveon.org ... and isn't that where he dumps his money?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:27:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought cfr wouldn't stop moveon.org ... and isn't that where he dumps his money?

Sorry, I didn't explain myself better....this election has brought out an "assault weapon ban loophole" of sorts in CFR laws.  To allow groups like "Move on" and even Swift boat vets to conduct business is disgusting.  Soros wanted to fuck the Republicans deep pockets and in the same stroke, assist the Democraps by building his sham interest groups (Move on).  I'd like to see his antics put to an end and I think its coming.   This election is a testiment to the failure of the CFR laws.  That's just my humble opinion.  And don't delude yourself....right now the Dems have a huge upper hand on the Republicans with the special interest groups.  There are more Dem groups like move on and such than Republican groups like Swift Boat Vets.  More CFR laws can only help the republicans right now, which would probably lead to a repeal of them totally, since we know Soros sucks major political dick to get what he wants.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:34:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Gotcha.

I just as soon get rid of them completely ... but maybe it has to get worse before it gets better.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:36:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Can George Soros waste his money any faster? I can't believe they are running their propaganda during Hannity & Colmes.

Great, let'em spend it on folks that won't be swayed by it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:38:26 PM EDT
[#7]
You can't get rid of them. It goes against the first amendment. As much as we hate it, it is one of our freedoms. McCain Feingold is unconstitutional anyway. Any further legislation on this matter is a suppression of our rights, just like our rights are being trampled on the 2nd amendment. They want to take away our 2nd, they want to take away our first also. Incrementalism at its finest gentlemen.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:40:14 PM EDT
[#8]
There shouldn't be any CFR laws. They violate the 1st. They aid incumbants. They fail to remove money and corruption from politics.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:48:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Since Soros and his lackeys think GWB is a fascist, Cheney should have the JBT's detain Soros and the other protesters in re-education camps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top