Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2004 1:52:21 PM EDT
Whoohoo a 4 day weekend.. Damn this is gona rock!!! 3 Days on the sand with my quad.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 1:54:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup i hear ya!

2 days bow hunting for elk, one day on the river to do a little fly fishing.

If all goes well, there will be a little boating to go with it, some water skiing too.

oh, and a few beers are in the works.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 1:56:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Waiting on a hurricane.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 1:57:40 PM EDT
[#3]
My weekend starts on Tuesday

VIVA LAS VEGAS
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 1:58:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Should be good. Im meeting up with the_groovinator (New dirtbike and new rider on sand. very bad juju). I got the video camera ready.. Ill post when I get back!! Hoping to catch some crashes (him not me).
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:00:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Woo Hoo, I start my 4 day WORK weekend, Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon-1500 till 0600 but I do get holiday pay, that and Im coming off my 7 days off in a row, this happens once a month, so I shouldnt complain, yall have fun
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:51:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Should be good. Im meeting up with the_groovinator (New dirtbike and new rider on sand. very bad juju). I got the video camera ready.. Ill post when I get back!! Hoping to catch some crashes (him not me).

There is no way I'm getting my new bike dirty.  It's going to sit in my garage until I buy another one.  Then I'll ride it.  I plan on sitting around camp all weekend drinking beer.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:57:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I got to work tonight and Sun moring, other then that Im free until 11Pm tuesday.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:04:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Three day weekend?  Must be nice.  

I am working straight through, 9 hour days on the lead crew.  (as in the heavy metal that they use to make bullets out of)

Lots of heavy lifting, working my ass off, all so I can throw a few extra bones to my lawyer for my divorce case.

Oh how I dread this weekend.

I hope the rest of ya'all enjoy it though.  And drink a few cold ones for me!

Chris
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:12:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Three day weekend?  Must be nice.  

I am working straight through, 9 hour days on the lead crew.  (as in the heavy metal that they use to make bullets out of)

Lots of heavy lifting, working my ass off, all so I can throw a few extra bones to my lawyer for my divorce case.

Oh how I dread this weekend.

I hope the rest of ya'all enjoy it though.  And drink a few cold ones for me!

Chris

No Prob Chris.. Ill toast one to ya!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:04:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Is he still here?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top