Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2004 6:37:57 AM EDT
I'm getting so tired of his smart ass comments and snyde remarks. His support of everything liberal and his bow down tactics when Democrats are speaking. I'm sorry his father died, he was a great man. But Ron Reagan must be an embarrasment to the former POTUS. Why MSNBC would give a spot to a former drug addict liberal assclown is beyond me. I know MSNBC pushes a liberal agenda only slightly less than CNN, but i'm sick and tired of looking at his dumb ass. You'd think his train of thought would slightly follow his fathers sentiments. Wrong!

Can anyone mail him an 8 ball of powder? Perhaps he can re-kindle the lost love with Colombia's finest export. I wish he'd go away and get addicted again!

HS1
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:04:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree,he's a cock smoker extraordinare and looks like a Charlie brown ...
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:07:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Ron Reagan =  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:08:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Assclown

Go view photo since Mods are getting trigger happy lately I won't link it into the thread just to be censored
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:11:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ron Reagan =  www.patriotnetwork.net/images/smilies/gay.gif

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:11:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Assclown

Go view photo since Mods are getting trigger happy lately I won't link it into the thread just to be censored

LMAO!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:12:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Assclown

I don't care who you are -- THAT'S funny!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:30:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Assclown

That's great. Your right about the Mods being Politico Correcto though.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:45:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Assclown

LMAO!!

OMG that is hilarious!!!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:47:32 PM EDT
[#9]
[Jackie Gleason Impersonated By Ronal Reagan] There is no way, no way in hell- you come from my loins[/Jackie Gleason Impersonated By Ronald Reagan]

Sly
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:47:34 PM EDT
[#10]
They say he lives in Seattle.

Im still waiting to see his bitch ass one day....
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:53:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top