Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2004 5:38:00 AM EDT
For some reason I don't find this particulary shocking or suprising; what's funny is the way it's reported.

Ouachita Parish Sheriff deputies arrested a West Monroe man for committing a crime against nature Monday night.

Deputies arrested Austin Gullette, 45, 4266 Jonesboro Road, West Monroe, for allegedly engaging in sexual intercourse with a pig.

Gullette's sister, owner of the pig, said she caught her brother in the act. She said she walked outside because she heard squealing and discovered her brother with one of her three pigs.

When the witness confronted her brother, she said he took off running into the woods.

Deputies left the pig, a 125-pound Vietnamese potbelly, in the care of the owner, who said someone would come out to her residence to see about the animal.

"I'm embarrassed that this is my brother," she said. "I've never in my life seen anyone do this to a harmless little animal."

Maj. Royce Toney, with the OPSO, agreed that the event was a rare incident.

"In the 29 years we've been here, we've never heard of anyone committing a crime against nature with a pig," Toney said

However, Toney said similar incidents with dogs, donkeys and sheep have been reported.

The owner said her pig, which she fondly refers to as "P-pie," is hiding because she's scared.

Although, Gullette didn't admit to the offense, Royce said the eyewitness and physical evidence were enough to make an arrest.

A crime against nature is punishable by a $2,000 fine or five years in prison.

Gullette was booked into Ouachita Correctional Center. Bond had not been set.

Link
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:40:33 AM EDT
[#1]
"P-Pie!"
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:41:37 AM EDT
[#2]
While this only beats out another be-heading by a few centimeters,
it still doesn't qualify as the kind of morning news I wanted to hear
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:43:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:46:14 AM EDT
[#4]
He was makin bacon.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:47:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Maybe he was Tired of Porkin his Sister
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:49:18 AM EDT
[#6]
"AuuuuuuuuSTEEEEEEEEEN!!!! Git offa mah Pee Pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:58:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm almost afraid to ask where this took place.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:00:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:08:57 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm almost afraid to ask where this took place.

Unless I am mistaken, Louisiana is the only state that refers to their counties as parishes.

Yep - West Monroe, LA

ETA:  It's really outside of WM in an area known as Bawcomville.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:11:57 AM EDT
[#10]
[Homer]Mmmm, P-Pie...[/Homer]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:39:04 AM EDT
[#11]
They caught a guy up in Middleburg, and another over in Great Falls, that was screwing their horses.
One of the local DJ's was referring to them as "horse hobblers".

Girl walked into the barn one night, wondering why the lights was on. The guy had given the horse
a bail of hay, and was standing on another.......
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:03:20 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Squeal like a pig, boy! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Exactly my thoughts!

MN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top