Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2004 4:51:07 AM EDT

I haven't seen this posted yet...

Interesting article.  Be sure to check out the "cartridge hyperlinks" at the top of the page.

Linky

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:55:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Blended metal rounds have been discussed here before. Some say it's bunk, others disagree.

I saw a demonstration of these rounds on either the Discovery or History channel, and it looked convincing to me. But I'm far from knowledgeable about this stuff.

If you search the forums, you'll probably find the old threads.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:59:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:38:34 AM EDT
[#3]
The Blended Metal contraversy is a good one. They make claims about them that just defy common sense. More poop than pop....
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:45:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Good post.

Check out the Todd J. Video.
I am lucky enough to shoot down at Blackwater in the IPSC matches. he sometimes shoots those matches.
He is fast, I mean SSSOOOOOO FAST. With a pistol and rifle he has very few peers.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:52:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:58:25 AM EDT
[#6]
All that wtaching makes me long to visit Blackwater again....

TJ is pretty fast. I have shot those very same ranges numerous times, and I do fairly well at clearing the plate rack.

But TJ has a lot more control over the pistol than I do, as you can see that even a .45 barely moves in his hands when he shoots. My grip is not quite that strong, though I am working on it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:01:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top