Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 4:36:27 AM EDT
Remember, the popular vote doesnt matter the states are winner take all.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:42:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm gonna laugh my ass of if W gets Cali
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:43:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I think his recent visit to WI did wonders
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:46:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Source?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:28:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Lose New Hampshire, my ass!!!

We were the only state up this way that Bush took in 2000.  Has my beloved state been so overrun that Bush loses in 2004?  Time to send a few massholes back from whence they came!!  Damn!!

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:31:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I think Ohio is edging closer to a Bush win, but I wouldn't say that it is going to be any landslide. He's gained a lot of ground in the past 2 weeks.

Rob Portman finally realized that what I have been saying about the Ohio GOP is true and told Bob Bennett that he'd better care about Bush getting elected -- as opposed to Bennett's statement's that he didn't give a shit whether GWB got re-elected as long as Jim Petro becomes the next governor (over Betty Montgomery's and Ken Blackwell's dead bodies).
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:34:20 AM EDT
[#6]
I believe W will win NH.  There are not quite enough MassHoles in southern NH yet to get Kerry a victory.  When Gov. Benson starts to campaign for W I think you will see Kerry sink.

Iritei
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top