Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 4:23:52 AM EDT
Yesterday while leaving from work a commercial came on the radio with a boice explaining all that Saudi Arabia had done to help our fight on terrorism, things they supposedly did that the world did not know about. At the end of the commercial it said something to the effect of" Saudi Arabia, your friend, allies, and partners in peace"
Has anyone else heard these, or was I dreaming?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:25:35 AM EDT
[#1]
They play them here in Cleveland on the radio too...

Our Saudi buddies are with us in the war on terror...  right...  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:27:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Nope haven't heard it.

Our relationship with the Saudis is a friendship of convenience. They aren't our friends.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:27:53 AM EDT
[#3]
nuke them too
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:28:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Yep, they're on the air here too in Minneapolis.  

They cite numerous quotes in the 9/11 report as "proof" that the Saudis were not involved in 9/11 or terrorism in general.  (Like those people did a great job researching Saudis role).

It makes me want to puke.  Saudis are afraid of losing American dollars, plain and simple.  That's the only reason they run these ads.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:30:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I remember hearing them often in the months post 9/11. Damage control, of course.

Let's hope this time, it's not preemptive damage control.

ETA: post 666

<--------
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:38:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:39:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes, the saudis did lots of thing in the war on terror that most people dont know about. Crashing two jetliners into the twin towers is at the top of the list of things Saudis did. blowing up an airforce barracks and bombing the USS Cole would be a couple others.

There were no Iraqis amoung the 9/11 hijackers. There were many Saudis amoung the 9/11 hijackers.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:40:20 AM EDT
[#8]
The friend of my enemy is my enemy.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:42:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:43:44 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
nuke them tooFIRST

I fixed it for ya
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:44:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:44:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Ask Paul Johnsons family how helpful the Saudis were.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:45:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:50:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Yes they are on the air here too. They constitute a disgustingly slick sounding attempt at spin. They didn't start cracking down on the Jihadis until their own houses started blowing up recently. And their military, government and security services are thoroughly infiltrated with jihadis,

The majority of the  people and government of Saudi Arabia are the mortal enemies of the United States.

There is a pro West faction but I doubt it will win. I predict a low level civil war, after which a new fundamentalist government  drops any pretense of being our friend and declares open warfare against us infidels.

And that's when we've got 'em.

http://www.michaellight.net/img/photos_sds/61-HURON.jpg
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:24:57 AM EDT
[#15]

Yep, they're on the air here too in Minneapolis.

They cite numerous quotes in the 9/11 report as "proof" that the Saudis were not involved in 9/11 or terrorism in general. (Like those people did a great job researching Saudis role).

It makes me want to puke. Saudis are afraid of losing American dollars, plain and simple. That's the only reason they run these ads.

I heard one during Rush yesterday on AM1500.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:27:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Gotta love that 1st Amendment.

I'm just curious as to how all the Jewish controlled media in America has let these commercials play.... oh... wait... now I sound like one of those conspiracy theory people again...  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top