Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2004 10:44:42 PM EDT
Dad always told me if you stood outside the gate at any navy base with a bag of shit, there would be some sailor that would buy it.

I guess that saying now goes for e-bay as well

www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004402056,00.html

Horse manure's £760 gold

A BUCKET of DUNG from an Olympic gold medal winning horse has been sold for £760 on eBay.

Leslie Law, 39 — winner of the individual gold and team silver in the Athens three-day eventing — put the manure from victorious Shear L’Eau on the internet auction site.

It attracted 35 bids before being sold to SportSignings, a sports memorabilia store in Southport, Merseyside.

They must decide whether to collect the pile of muck from its Hereford stables.

A spokesman said last night: “We bid because it was for charity. I’m not sure what we want with a sack of manure.”
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:49:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Great now whats he gonna do with it?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:24:39 AM EDT
[#2]
There's one born every minute- PT Barnum
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:27:30 AM EDT
[#3]
You are shitting me!

Hehe I made a funny.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top