Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2004 8:10:16 PM EDT
I Traded One of my Bushmaster Ar15 style rifles for a Springfield Armory Micro Compact. 1911 .45 . I like the Hand Gun alot is the first .45 Cal That I Can stick in my Pocket . My Question Is what Can I do to Tune this Hand Gun ?  I want to turn it in to a super reliable Smooth firing hand gun. Does any one have any sugestions What I can do
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:12:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you sying that it wasn't reliable or smooth to begin with?  

If it aint broke...
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:14:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Engraving Kimber on the side will do it

Just run a few hundred through it.  Lighten trigger pull if it's too heavy.  SA's a good gun to begin with.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:16:25 PM EDT
[#3]
My Kimber Ultra CDP ll was a runner out of the box. 500+ rounds and no failures with good mags.
Get CMC or Wilson Combat mags and you should be good to go.

ETA: It stings a bit after 200 rounds so I practice with my full size and shoot the carry piece less.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top