Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2004 7:32:15 PM EDT
I just got two older handguns.
The first is a Helwan 9mm made in egypt it also says Intrac Knox,TE.
The second is a Victor Bernedo model 765 automatic pistol. The only other number on it is 801.
Any ideas as to age/value?
Thanks in advance,
James
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:33:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:47:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:59:27 AM EDT
[#3]
be really careful with that Helwan, I had one 10 years ago, after buying it and went to the range with a box of Winnie ammo, after about round 10 I noticed the gun was not cycling, I looked down and low and behold the slide had bowed on both sides! Scared the shit out of mine, and I went and returned the gun( had to make a big stink)
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:59:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The first is a Helwan 9mm made in egypt it also says Intrac Knox,TE.

Intrac was the importer. They are located here in Knoxville and imported a lot of mil surp weapons. Probably was imported as early as the mid 80's up until maybe the mid 90's, if not later.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:19:45 AM EDT
[#5]
The Victor Bernedo is a Spanish pistol produced between WWI & WWII. Chambered I believe, for a 6.35 mm cartridge which is basically a .25 auto, fed from a 6-round magazine.

Does it have a 2-inch barrel?

As to value, I haven't a clue.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:35:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The Victor Bernedo is a Spanish pistol produced between WWI & WWII. Chambered I believe, for a 6.35 mm cartridge which is basically a .25 auto, fed from a 6-round magazine.

Does it have a 2-inch barrel?

As to value, I haven't a clue.

Gotta love Google!

Here is a savage copy of that gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top