Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2004 6:39:26 PM EDT
They are demanding that "political prisoners" held in NY jails (i.e., their buddies who were busted because of their obnoxious violence) be released or they'll burn it.  This doesn't anger me, it just makes the drama queens living in a fantasy world of revolutionaries and resistors that much more pathetic in my eyes.

by flag liberators
   (No verified email address)
   01 Sep 2004
   Modified: 01:46:04 PM

This is a press release to be sent out directly to all major media demanding the release of all jailed RNC protestors, and all political prisoners, or the Brooklyn Bridge flag (kidnapped last night) WILL be burned.

To Mayor Bloomberg, Police Commissioner Kelly, George Bush and the Republican Party:

As New York City residents and citizens around the country become increasingly outraged at the crackdown on democracy in the streets of New York City, and as these citizens continue to watch closely the situation of arrested demonstrators from the protests against the Republican Convention, these same said citizens awoke this morning, Sept. 1, 2004, to the sight of the Brooklyn Bridge without the symbol of supposed liberty and freedom that has for so long flown above that bridge.

Yes, the flag has been kidnapped, and is being held hostage, until the following demands are met:

1. The immediate release of all detained RNC protestors without any charge.

2. The immediate release of all political prisoners currently being held in the United States, including Mumua Abu-Jamal, Leonard Peltier and all those being held illegally at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

3. The immediate resignation of Mayor Bloomberg, Police Commissioner Kelly, FBI Director Mueller, Department of Homeland Security Director Tom Ridge, and George W. Bush.

Until these conditions are met, human beings are continuing to be deprived of true freedom, and the flag meant to symbolize this freedom will remain a hostage.

You have until midnight tonight to fulfill these conditions, at which point the flag will be burned if the conditions have not been met.

To those who wrap themselves in the American flag, raise it over occupied lands around the globe, and speak of liberation abroad, we give you a choice: set them free and resign, or the FLAG WILL BURN.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:43:25 PM EDT
[#1]
How do you kidnap a flag? It isn't a person.
That is stealing.

Free Mummia? Sounds like a bunch of RATM loser fans......
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:45:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Uhhh, I think these people need to take "Kidnapping 101" again.  This will probably end with a burnt flag and a bunch of hippies getting beat up.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:46:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Nutjobs.

New York's response should be to put all those "political prisoners" in the general prision population so the hard timers can get medieval on their asses.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:47:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I would tear their motherfuckin' throats out.

But that's just me.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:47:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Losers.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:47:28 PM EDT
[#6]
This is so pathetic, it's humorous.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:48:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Just goes to show you their real agenda as terrorist sympathisers.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:49:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Just goes to show you their real agenda as terrorist sympathisers.

Or at least lame imitators.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:50:42 PM EDT
[#9]
The best thing that anyone in power could do when asked about these people is say, "Who?"
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:52:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Those little dicks think that they'll get their way? If I was Bloomberg, I'd put another flag up. With rooftop snipers a little ways away. So's, you know, they can get rid of these treasonous shitheads, if they try it again.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:58:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:00:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh look!

Someone new to hate.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:00:46 PM EDT
[#13]
You might want to kill that link now, somebody defiled that thread.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:05:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I would tear their motherfuckin' throats out.

But that's just me.

I am starting to have a hard time restraining myself  against these a holes
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:07:44 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

[hank hill] yeeep [/hank hill]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:08:12 PM EDT
[#16]
That link has some damn nasty pics on it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:11:02 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

OH GOD MY EYES! MY EYES!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:15:34 PM EDT
[#18]
This communication sounds like something you would read from the insurgents in Iraq.  I suggest we treat these guys like insurgents too.  If you want to kidnap things, we'll send in the hostage rescue teams, sound fair?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:17:07 PM EDT
[#19]
THERE TERRORIST
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:18:31 PM EDT
[#20]
reply:

Ummm, you do anything to that flag and we're goin to beat your fucking asses!

oh, and "go ahead, make my day"!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:22:26 PM EDT
[#21]
I say we hang the "political prisoners" from the Brooklyn Bridge. We could even paint them Red, White, and Blue first. Out of respect for their lifestyles, we could use hemp rope.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:26:24 PM EDT
[#22]
FREE MUMIA!!!!!!!!!!!
with every purchase over $50.00 all this week at Wal-Mart!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:33:11 PM EDT
[#23]

They better watch it or they'll be labeled "Domestic Terrorists" and the FBI will shoot there dogs and burn theirs house down.

Morons!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:39:09 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

They better watch it or they'll be labeled "Domestic Terrorists" and the FBI will shoot there dogs and burn theirs house down.

Morons!

They deserve a nice no-knock warrant.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:39:12 PM EDT
[#25]
What morons.  Not like they can't just put up another flag.  They should send the FBI or DHS after them though.  I deffinetly predict a burnt flag and some beat-up hippies!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:44:58 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Uhhh, I think these people need to take "Kidnapping 101" again.  This will probably end with a burnt flag and a bunch of hippies getting beat up.

Yup...
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:51:33 PM EDT
[#27]
who else other than the liberals like to use kidnapping to further their agenda? mmmm maybe the terrorists in iraq???  hhmm?? the chasam gets wider.....
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:54:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Damnit... where is Wave and a big black stick when you need him?

- B G
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top