Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2004 6:34:32 PM EDT
I just bought a Brand new lower from GSE and want the Navy seals logo engraved. Anyone recommend a place or party I can trust to do the work?
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:37:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I think there's a thread over in the M-16 Full Auto forum (in the AR forums) where a guy offers engraving on lowers.

... it might be in the EE - but I think there's a link to the EE topics from the Full Auto forum.

ETA:  Found it, here www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=118&t=221158
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:39:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks I appreciate  the heads up. I gave him a shout.
Medic
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:41:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you a SEAL?

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 6:33:37 AM EDT
[#4]
No. I was an Air Force Medic for 12 years. That is not the only reason I picked it up, I got it at a super bargain. The guy that was supposed to pick it up back out and no one else stepped up so the seller dropped the price. Plus this was a Ltd run SN.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top