Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2004 5:30:35 PM EDT
After he handed me the package, he told me he liked my shirt. I was wearing an FDCC shirt and it has a pic of an M4 on it. After talking with him about guns for while, I noticed he had a Bush sticker on the bottom of his clipboard. I said "I guess you're Bush fan" and I pointed at his sticker. He said yes and told me that it almost got him in trouble this morning. Of course I asked how and he told me about a guy he had delivered a package to earlier today. Apperantly, the guy asked the him if he supported Bush. He told the guy that he did indeed support Bush. The guy then said "I hope you get a hernia" and slammed the door.

I got so pissed. I asked the driver for the guys address so I could make sure he got some really nice pakages every now and then. The driver wouldn't give me the address though. I think he was worried about losing his job. Too bad, I really wanted to give this asshole some payback.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:32:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't worry...when you wish ill upon others it comes back to you twice fold.

MT
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:33:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

MT

Yep, karma is a bitch!
CH
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:34:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

MT

dont worry.

that guy will have 4 more years to be steamed.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:38:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
After he handed me the package, he told me he liked my shirt. I was wearing an FDCC shirt and it has a pic of an M4 on it. After talking with him about guns for while, I noticed he had a Bush sticker on the bottom of his clipboard. I said "I guess you're Bush fan" and I pointed at his sticker. He said yes and told me that it almost got him in trouble this morning. Of course I asked how and he told me about a guy he had delivered a package to earlier today. Apperantly, the guy asked the him if he supported Bush. He told the guy that he did indeed support Bush. The guy then said "I hope you get a hernia" and slammed the door.

I got so pissed. I asked the driver for the guys address so I could make sure he got some really nice pakages every now and then. The driver wouldn't give me the address though. I think he was worried about losing his job. Too bad, I really wanted to give this asshole some payback.

They put signs in their yards for everyone to see. It's almost like they are proud of the fact that they just marked their property as easy pickins for beanstalk salesmen and amway hawkers.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:52:06 PM EDT
[#5]

It's pretty amazing how Bush supporters "generally" confronted with a Kerry supporter will just say, "Kerry's an idiot". Where as Kerry supporters will wish harm to a Bush supporter.

Liberals = Satan!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:55:09 PM EDT
[#6]
that's just fuckin hateful.

POS!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:00:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:03:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Liberals = Satan!

You have noooo idea how right you are.....
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:03:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Too bad this guy doesn't realize you shouldn't mess with the nice people that deliver you packages.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:07:26 PM EDT
[#10]
We'll see who gets the last laugh in NOV.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top