BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2004 5:29:01 PM EDT
I dunno how....
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:32:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:34:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I need to be a Team Lead to have a signature on Arfcom?? Aww man....  I wanted to qoute rayra...
"Fuck off. "The Constitution is not a suicide pact". Many of us are getting thoroughly informed about Islam, and particularly Jihad, have noted the gross abuses that Jihad front groups like CAIR and the Muslim Student Associations are fostering in our country, and noticed how desperately sick the murderous misogynistic Islamic culture IS.
Post Modern Multiculturalists can kiss my ass if they think I'll join hands and sing kumbayah with the murderous Death Cult that is Islam, in my own Nation."
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:44:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I need to be a Team Lead to have a signature on Arfcom?? Aww man....  I wanted to qoute rayra...
"Fuck off. "The Constitution is not a suicide pact". Many of us are getting thoroughly informed about Islam, and particularly Jihad, have noted the gross abuses that Jihad front groups like CAIR and the Muslim Student Associations are fostering in our country, and noticed how desperately sick the murderous misogynistic Islamic culture IS.
Post Modern Multiculturalists can kiss my ass if they think I'll join hands and sing kumbayah with the murderous Death Cult that is Islam, in my own Nation."

You could always type it in every time you post!  BUT $20 ain't alot to spend for the sig line, search, and hookers and blow every Fri. at 10:00 EST in the Team room!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:46:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:49:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Lemme see if I have this straight...

I pay 20 bucks, become a "Premium Member" and then I can have a sig line?
Damn that sucks. Big time.
I dont get paid till next week.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:50:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok, ok, I'll tell you how but first, you've got to email pictures of your woman, neighbors woman, any freakin woman bareass naked to each of us posting here and we'll spill on the secret nonpaying member way to post a sig. For some penetration shots we'll even let you put up an avatar.

Trust me.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:51:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You could always type it in every time you post!  BUT $20 ain't alot to spend for the sig line, search, and hookers and blow every Fri. at 10:00 EST in the Team room!

Plus you can get an AVTAR...

...just not one of Bush giving the finger

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:57:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Ok, ok, I'll tell you how but first, you've got to email pictures of your woman, neighbors woman, any freakin woman bareass naked to each of us posting here and we'll spill on the secret nonpaying member way to post a sig. For some penetration shots we'll even let you put up an avatar.

Trust me.

Thats too many emails. Can I just post it here?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top