Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2004 3:11:59 PM EDT

All day it must be drive like you don't have a brain in your demon spawn head and piss the hell out of Mike day.

I never see this memo of course when "THEY"  or "The Man"  or whoever it is that coordinates these days when every single dumb ass can't drive for shit dingleberry seems to find ME on the road.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay, my cat just told me to shut up and get back to the "project".  

[insane mode off]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:15:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Everybody in south Tennessee and north Alabama got the memo except me. Sept 1st was Dickhead Day and I was a spectator.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:16:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:18:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:21:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:22:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Everybody in south Tennessee and north Alabama got the memo except me. Sept 1st was Dickhead Day and I was a spectator.

My girlfriend crabbed all the time about people around Nashville drivng like they were a hundred. I used to laugh at her until I drove one time-yikes you can be going along at 60-70 on an interstate and there'll be people going like 40. And traffic jams that start for no reason!

We went to Chattanooga for a weekend (I have no idea why, nice little town though) and there was a traffic jam on the highway for apparently nothing-everyone just seemed to stop for awhile,then started up again, no construction no accident-weird ("Hey there's some Yankees coming, everyone stop fer a minute, heh heh!")

We do what we can....
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:13:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I had a day like that too.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:54:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Yea, we like to slow down when there is an accident and gock and rubber neck. AND IT DRIVES ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!!!!!!!And when it rains , there is a VERY safe bet that there will be some crash in about 5 minutes after the rain start. I try to stay out of Nashville as much as I can. Take care. Coondog
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:55:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I got the memo emailed to me as part of a virus  However, I was too busy in classes today to put it into real effect.  You lucked out ;)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top